• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hilarious Hosts

Oh ok, I get it now. & == and?

I'm still trying to concentrate on that thread.

[edit]: Read it. And no offense to anyone, but I like the part where 'six years ago' was in 2002. The person who posted it made my day :)

Last edited:
Robert said:
I think the mods/admins gave the twit more than enough chances to stop his harassing and insults. And then he busts out with that lame post (which I would have deleted) which made no sense.

I find on this forum, the admins and mods seem to be a lot more lenient, and people like that guy seem to get a lot more chances than you would at most other forums. I know personally, if I were running a board, I'd be a lot stricter about that type of thing.

Gosssshhhh, are there any hosts today ? I am looking to buy a server for $30 from them, Peo, do you have their email ?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

jmiller said:
woah, woah, woah.

Please read up on Schizophrenia, social anxiety disorder, and OCD befre running yourself like that.

Don't confuse such conditions with diseases such as say Down's Syndrome.

All of the above can easily be kept under control with the help of medication and therapy.

Someone with one of the above conditions can function pretty much normally with such help. :confused4
er... oh yeah. i confused mental disability with mental disorder.. whoops... apologies. :X

Back