• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SoulReaper
Do u provide the standard package on a monthly ( or quarterly )basis ? If so please let me know how much it would cost :)
I will have a talk with my father and mite most probably sign up with ya :)

looks like valcato is getting a new customer ;)

Hehe... But i don't want to go for a yearly basis. Quarterly is what i need :)

If u can provide me ur standard package on a quarterly basis (plz quote the price ) then i mite give u a try ;)

webgod2001 has set up a trial account for me ;) If i am satisfied with their service, then i plan on signing up with them.

Will post comments on them after 1 week :D

I hope i have finally found a good host .. phew ( 1 month of searching )

Thanks to webgod2001

I'm in a funny mood today so bear with me. Hmmmmm, Valcatos plans:

Affordable:
- 100mb Webspace
- 5gb Bandwidth
- 20 MySQL
- CGI/Perl/PHP
- Frontpage2000
All for less than
$1.25/month!

180 clients and 7 support staff. Nice Maths. ;)

Nexdog,

Thanks for advertising our plans.

This works out at 25 clients per support technician. The thing is, not many of our clients need much, if any technical support, if our technicians get snowed under, we hire more, simple as that!

I can answer about 25 support emails in one hour, so thats my 25 clients sorted. Dont forget that we also have 42 members on our forums, many of whom have scripting and web site management knowledge, and we're also building an in depth FAQ and support section.

All in all, even with only 7 technicians, we manage easily, and I still find myself trying to find things to do when nobody needs assistance......because I have many of our clients on AIM or ICQ I often find myself messaging folk just to check that everything is working fine, or to see if they need a hand with anything!

~Jerome

Sorry mate, don't believe you have 7 techs. How do you pay them all? What a joke. And nice uptime monitor. :rolleyes:

Well most of them are regular FWS.NET'ers, i'll get them all to say hello!

Most of our techs work for free, and do a damn good job too.

~Jerome

Why has this turned into a Valcato thread anyway. It isn't really helping the thread starter. :eek:

I suggest Valcato discussions bow out now and back to helping the thread starter.

I'm just against shady hosts who take the p!ss. It's Valcato's day today. And Grin, you are a mod on their forum I see so your input means nothing. :rolleyes:

I am bowing out now. Got a bad taste in my mouth.

Originally posted by webgod2001
Well most of them are regular FWS.NET'ers, i'll get them all to say hello!

Most of our techs work for free, and do a damn good job too.

~Jerome
Oh sorry. Good look with your 12 year old techs then.

Hiya Jan,

Sorry about that, after all of the hours i've put in over the last year-and-a-bit I dont like to let it lie when somebody doubts us ;)

Back to the thread, SoulReaper is currently trialing a Valcato package, and we await his feedback :D

~Jerome

Feedback after a week is about as valuable as........(can't think of anything worth less than nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back