• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Christmas FWS

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Craig would like to wish you all (besides :ninja:) a happy Christmas and a great new year.

This Christmas is very special for me because am setting some booby traps for Santa, this year is mine and am going to get the bastard :eek2:.

Long live Santa Craig...all hail!.

Happy crim.....bo :beer:

It's not yet Christmas for me over here, but who cares. ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all! :D Enjoy and have fun.

Cheers! :beer:

It's not yet Christmas day for us either :p But Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all anyhoo. Awh. Craig = meanie.

Craig would like to wish you all (besides :ninja:) a happy Christmas and a great new year.

This Christmas is very special for me because am setting some booby traps for Santa, this year is mine and am going to get the bastard :eek2:.

Long live Santa Craig...all hail!.

Happy crim.....bo :beer:

Touching, thoughtful sentiment, my friend. Good luck to you and your conquest. That bastard has been going around, breaking and entering for years, and it's about time someone did something about it. Sleep soundly, y'all.

Merry Christmas everyone. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Your Denominational Winter Holiday.

SEriously, I do wish everyone the best for the holidays and into the New Year. I've been here so goddamn long I actually care about how some of you are doing out there :p

To all a Happy Holidays!

oldman2 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :) :angel: :fangel:

haha:) merry Christmas all! hope you guys/gals remembered to get yourself something! next year looks set to be eventful!

Back