• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Guy counts to 1 million live on the internet.

This is indeed sad times for us. Oh wait, we already had over a dozen of them, which includes the Depression! Better luck next time loser.

Also, AT&T DSL sucks and won't load the movie. >>;

I think, personally, as mad and totally low-life as it is, it's a great way to make money by counting to a million.
Plus, the guy DOES have ads on his site and Sponsorship banners. So obviously he is making something.

This guy is something else folks.
I know this thread is old but so far he has raised over 8 thousand dollars for Push America and has counted, so far, to almost 921,000

Go check him out and support him - http://www.millioncount.com

Give credit where it's due.

i cant believe people are giving this loser money for counting to i million on the web. i want to punch him in the face. i hate assholes like this. he doesnt do anything that would be of any significance, and makes money for it. that is just retarded. no better than a bum on the streets if you ask me. but hey, that is just my opinion.

i cant believe people are giving this loser money for counting to i million on the web. i want to punch him in the face. i hate assholes like this. he doesnt do anything that would be of any significance, and makes money for it. that is just retarded. no better than a bum on the streets if you ask me. but hey, that is just my opinion.

He's not making money for himself. Read what he is doing it for.
It's for a charity called "Push America"

He's not making money for himself. Read what he is doing it for.
It's for a charity called "Push America"
I'm pretty sure he is making money for himself. For example, the tshirts. He states that "a donation" will be made to Push America for every shirt sold. Who's to say he's not maming money?

I'm pretty sure he is making money for himself. For example, the tshirts. He states that "a donation" will be made to Push America for every shirt sold. Who's to say he's not maming money?

Why don't you email him and ask him? harper @ millioncount.com

if it is money for a charity, then it is a good cause, but, from what i was reading, it sounded like he is making money.

well he has to pay for rent, food and crap, so logically 100% of the profits will not go to the charity.
I'm sure he's keeping a good cut from what he gets and passes on the rest to the charity.

Back