• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Asense

vinyong said:
As u say, IF you read the rules... I didnt read it and sign up. So what can I do NOW??
Doesn't Yahoo have a similar service like adsense? Well.. I'm loving google right now. even though it's not much, my website has been up 5 days, and i've been earning $12-$15 a day.

vinyong said:
sad.... I have site that ready to put google adsense in but NOW
What can I do? Flood Google email?

Bidvertiser, and next time, read the rules, better yet, NO, I advertise on Bidvertiser, I don't need you robbing me there either.

How about clicksor.com?

I dont know how they works... =(
I dont think could earn that much
my site : paidtattoo.com
I believe it works well only for google =(

vinyong said:
Google NO MONEY
why cant I register again?? I tried but cant login to my account.
I BET GOOGLE NO MONEY NO WONDER DONT ALLOW
Haha. A company worth many BILLIONS of dollars doesn't have any money? Someones uneducated.

LOL... I am angry that's why I say that... Anyway, who dont know how much they worth... LOL... maybe you have no sense of human

Leriss said:
YPN works only for US.....

I wonder when they accept international. I am using clicksor now, wonder is it good? I wish to use google but however, cant open account. Sad.

vinyong said:
Any idea is Clicksor good? I have so many visitors but only 2 clicks =(

Well that's not Clicksor's fault! Simple, your visitors don't click your ads. Period. What's that got to do with Clicksor being good or not? :confused4

Dont get me wrong =)
I am asking those people signed up with Clicksor before, is it good choice to have it after got blocked by Adsense. Anyway, I like it but dont know why it works funny. When visitor click on the ads in the box, they went to the link of Clicksor Search and listed all the sites then if they click then count. It works funny. Moreover, my site currently is "Pending"

Help... I dont understand Clicksor,
First, why is it so slow??
Second, when click on the ads, it goes to new window and ask me to validate the system?
How it works?? It's too slow and need to ask for validate. It's kind of funny. Anyone know how to remove it? Is it due to status "Pending"?
Any other site that works great?

Chitika I register 2 days ago till today no news on success or not =(

Clicksor waits untill you have some money in your account, then bans you for a lame reason like your viewers are from china. Chitkas ads scare viewers away.

Back