• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Asense

What sEp said about Clicksor is completely true, do not go with them. Adsense will suspend you for illegal clicks after you get some $ in your account and adbrite seems to be working fine for me right now.

vinyong said:
Help... I dont understand Clicksor,
First, why is it so slow??
Second, when click on the ads, it goes to new window and ask me to validate the system?
How it works?? It's too slow and need to ask for validate. It's kind of funny. Anyone know how to remove it? Is it due to status "Pending"?
Any other site that works great?

Chitika I register 2 days ago till today no news on success or not =(

You don't learn do you?

You're clicking the ads?

Wtf is wrong with you?

Go away, go crawl in a little hole and die.

You get what you deserve.

BTW, I never ask anyone to click ony the ads. It was when I gave my site address to most of my friends, they went in and told me all these...

I advertise on all these sites that offer ads. I see myself getting robbed everytime someone clicks on my ad that doesn't have a genuine interest.

This is why google banned you, you understand that right? Google BANNED you because, clicking on an ad, that you have no genuine interest in, cost the person who published the ad, let's say me, for example, $1, $2, $0.50, whatever it may be.

Click on the ads fraudulently, and you cost an innocent advertiser hundeds of dollars.

hottweelz u r wrong... I am interested in those ads I click but I dont know it's not allow to click on my own site ads which I say before, I didnt care to read the rules till I got blocked... that's why I dont repeat this again in other programs... like the one I had right now, It's slow, and not really good and I dont know about it as I didnt click on it till my friends told me... they say why my site so slow for the ads part. UNDERSTAND NOW?

vinyong said:
hottweelz u r wrong... I am interested in those ads I click but I dont know it's not allow to click on my own site ads which I say before, I didnt care to read the rules till I got blocked... that's why I dont repeat this again in other programs... like the one I had right now, It's slow, and not really good and I dont know about it as I didnt click on it till my friends told me... they say why my site so slow for the ads part. UNDERSTAND NOW?

OK, I'll give you that. What part is slow?

I dont know as they told me when they click on the ads, they need to choose the words to validate the system then go to lots of link to many sites for Clicksor. I had no idea as they told me and screenshot it and show me. Well... I had no idea about this as I see it's like adsense but I heard that they dont pay members. So I think of changing but dont know what else is good. Any idea??

Thanks. For Kanoodle how is the payout like? How much is per click etc? They pay only by check? Hope to know more =)

vinyong said:
Thanks. For Kanoodle how is the payout like? How much is per click etc? They pay only by check? Hope to know more =)

Kanoodle seems to be the BIGGEST and CLOSEST to Google, I think they are partnering with MSN.

Cool. Thanks. They work same as google adsense? BTW, the link u gave me cant work, if it's your ref. link, please send it to me again. Thanks.

Back