• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Asense

I can't see how you can get a new account after getting banned. If you could get a new account then what was the point in them banning you in the first place.

If you do manage to set up another account and they find out that you did previously get banned, then they will probably ban you again and will not pay you the money owed.

hottweelz said:
Kanoodle is probably your best bet, along wit the other two listed, DON'T CLICK YOUR OWN ADS LOL!

Help, Kanoodle account had created more than 3 days ago but it's still pending. What should I do? :confused4

Excuse me, but does anyone can explain to me how ad companies, such as google or kanoodle, send the money to the ad publishers?
Is it via bank account transfer, or visa, or only by cheque? Actually if you can list all ad companies you know, its even better.
Does google allow for multiple websites registered under one account?
Thanks

nick23 said:
Excuse me, but does anyone can explain to me how ad companies, such as google or kanoodle, send the money to the ad publishers?
Is it via bank account transfer, or visa, or only by cheque? Actually if you can list all ad companies you know, its even better.
Thanks
Google is by check or bank transfer...
Some others are paypal.
Most offer check payments though.

As long as you own/are admin of all of the said websites.
EX.
John runs a Personal Site, he can put his google ads on it, he can put the same code on his buisiness website too if he wants.

There's too many to be listed and seriously, not everyone will spoonfeed you with the data. Do some work yourself too, make use of Google or reading up on advertising related forums.

Back