• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Billing Solution?

I am talking about fork out a branch, not trunk.
:p

Fork out a branch means we take the current source codes and develop it and start it as another project. and of course, according to GPL, we have to mention that the original codes is from which project.

Which means, it will be a new project.
of course, it will need a lot of developers to be active in this community project to make it actually successful.
:)

Sorry for misunderstanding. I am not good with that kind of English :p

Anyway i think there will be no problem if we start developing our own community based project from AccountLabPlus. Because we have enough developers and we are very active forum. So i don't think think this is not gonna work! At least we should give it a try. It worths!

Sorry for misunderstanding. I am not good with that kind of English :p

Anyway i think there will be no problem if we start developing our own community based project from AccountLabPlus. Because we have enough developers and we are very active forum. So i don't think think this is not gonna work! At least we should give it a try. It worths!

it is true that we have a very active forum here and there is a lot of developers here.

but there is 1 thing we need to concern about.
are these developers willing to join the project....
thats the thing i worry about, because most of them already busy with their own projects or busy to the projects that they was active in....
not sure how many ppl will be willing to help develop this thing.....

it is true that we have a very active forum here and there is a lot of developers here.

but there is 1 thing we need to concern about.
are these developers willing to join the project....
thats the thing i worry about, because most of them already busy with their own projects or busy to the projects that they was active in....
not sure how many ppl will be willing to help develop this thing.....
I'd be more than happy to assist with developing it on... Just not a project i'd like to do alone :S

I've got the files and started playing with them already... We'll see how it goes :)

If anyone wants to help just pm me?

I'd be more than happy to assist with developing it on... Just not a project i'd like to do alone :S

I've got the files and started playing with them already... We'll see how it goes :)

If anyone wants to help just pm me?

see? We can get a big help from our helpful brothers in here. Why shouldn't we give it a try?

Also pawbill is no longer being maintaned , i just saw the small print. Still works just not being maintained.

Also pawbill is no longer being maintaned , i just saw the small print. Still works just not being maintained.

Most of the free ones are die. We should make a good billing solution with community support. That's how we can hold the clients who are looking for paid solutions.

I m using Account Lab for my paid services at the moment and I can join development team.I m not a coder, but I can do other easy work, any kind of help.

count me in !

@eSupun,
wat i mean is, either register the project at sourceforge or register in launchpad so that developers can upload any diffs or any nughtly builds to the project host.

Did anyone registered it at source forge?
I have no enough time today. If anyone have do it(please) :)

to be honest, i am more familiar with using bazaar to launchpad.
so as ppl around me....
anyone agree to host the project on launchpad?

Back