• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Billing Solution?

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Alright guys!

Im looking to restart my web hosting career now that i have full dedication to it and access ^^

But the issue im having is that, Im not sure of a billing panel to use...

I know about WHMCS but at the moment all my money goes to the server so i dont have the money for it. Im looking for a cheap/free billing solution for my hosting site... At least until i can afford otherwise...

Any ideas?

I am aware of this... Hence why its not started nor up and running ^^

Just looking around and getting ideas before making a final decision... I'm probably able to afford it and my server thanks to licensepal but I still wanna know others and see what else i can work with.

The hosting tool is really good for a freeware imho .
Besides licence pal for client exec or whmcs is what would be advisable :)
Hey there are also other freeware available , have a look through google .
If you need further help dom't hesitate to let me know :)

Though i must advise you that it's better for you to manually approve hosting accounts since there has been an upward trend in scammers .

Anyways , your decision .
Good luck :D

Regards...

if u dun mind, u can actually temporary use phpcoins 1st
until u have enough money, then change to whmcs

lol,
actually i like phpcoins a lot, but too bad, no automation.
since u choose tht, then i assume that wat u r looking for is automation.
if thats the case, then just go for it.
:)

lol,
actually i like phpcoins a lot, but too bad, no automation.
since u choose tht, then i assume that wat u r looking for is automation.
if thats the case, then just go for it.
Ya, automation is important... Same with customization.

Im not using THT but just in comparison ^^

Hello!
I think the simplest way to get started own web hosting business and all what you need is: find reseller account with billing system integrated.

-Rsmiley-,
i think u should just temporary use the 15 days trial license of WHMCS, then try to earn back the money in 15 days time to purchase the monthly license, coz so far only WHMCS and Clientexec do the best in automation.

so far i haven't seen any opensource ones can do the work like them yet

hey, iPanel is pretty good, and its only $10 a month. another option is WHMAutoPilot is free until 10 accounts, you might want to look into that.

hey, iPanel is pretty good, and its only $10 a month. another option is WHMAutoPilot is free until 10 accounts, you might want to look into that.

if u did read properly, he is currently out of cash on his hand now.
so suggesting something that is need to pay before using it won't help

if he have enough cash on his hand, it is better if he spend $13 at licensepal and go for WHMCS

THT is my only free suggestion that is worth a damn IMO bro.
Thats what ive seemed to figure out :S

Its definitely a good script, but even if i wanted to spend the money on WHMCS at the moment... I could use it but sales would be likely 0 because for one reason or another its frowned upon when a paid company uses an unpaid script...

I agree with everyone here.

The Hosting Tool for free is a good bet.
Accountlabs Plus is now free, I never used it though.

The paid scripts have all been mentioned, there are a few others, but they still will cost you.

Good Luck to you on your venture.

I also recommend WHMCS. There doesn't really seem to be many decent free billing systems apart from THT. I've tried PHP Coin and personally didn't like it, which is why I won't recommend it.

Lets keep in mind here ^^

Im not just curious about free ones but possible other ones that exist

Thanks for your help so far guys ^^

http://hostbillapp.com/

free for the first 5 people/3months which ever comes first, after 5 people you would problay have the income to upgrade it, same price as whmcs.
Thanks! I think im gonna use HostBill... I mainly wanted a new script to use and youve provided a pretty good one i see...

If i dont like it i may just goto WHMCS but thank you once again ^^

Still looking for others btw So if anyone finds one lemme know ^^

Back