• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Billing Solution?

If WHMCS is costly for you, then consider Clientexec.
If that's even out of your budget, then there is new App, HostBill with owned license for just $159.95. (Never tried myself)

Try HostBill we have been using them for the past 4 mouths now and they have all the features WHMCS dose but more. And it comes with better support.

Accountlap plus is perfect .. it supports logicboxes domain registerars auto account creation - built in ticket system - very good as a free solution .. but you can also have a look at clientexec or hostbill they are perfect and cheaper than whmcs ..

@Wings To Sky
yeah, it is indeed a very good free solution
:)
but too bad, the development seems like stoped already and there is no one maintaining the trunk.

so far, for paid ones, WHMCS is still the best ones.

the problem with plesk billing it requires special server needs to work and it doesn't support logic boxes at the newest version also there is no support if you don't have a paid licience ..
hostbill is good and offer 3 months or till 5 accounts

I think the best solution is WHMCS. Many people are using it and it is customizable to fit our needs.

Also it has so many plugins. And we can also make our own plugins. That's why i am recommending it.

I think the best solution is WHMCS. Many people are using it and it is customizable to fit our needs.

Also it has so many plugins. And we can also make our own plugins. That's why i am recommending it.

i totally agree with u.
while for those who wanted to look for a free solution, then the only option is just AccountLabPlus, coz it is more complete compare to the others free ones

i totally agree with u.
while for those who wanted to look for a free solution, then the only option is just AccountLabPlus, coz it is more complete compare to the others free ones

I have also heard that AccountLabPlus is good. But I saw there is a reply here saying that it is no longer being updated.

I have also heard that AccountLabPlus is good. But I saw there is a reply here saying that it is no longer being updated.

You can check Netenberg forums.Support staff is still there replying topics, but I guess development is no more done.Since it is open source now, coders shall improve it.

You can check Netenberg forums.Support staff is still there replying topics, but I guess development is no more done.Since it is open source now, coders shall improve it.

We would wish the development of the script goes in good way ;) like ubuntu and all that...

well as per my signature sosobill is being developed. we will hopfully be delivering a cheap not free billing solution. When it is finished monthly cost will be 3.95 a month.

I think he is talking about developing the AccountLab because it is a Open Source application.

I am talking about fork out a branch, not trunk.
:p

Fork out a branch means we take the current source codes and develop it and start it as another project. and of course, according to GPL, we have to mention that the original codes is from which project.

Which means, it will be a new project.
of course, it will need a lot of developers to be active in this community project to make it actually successful.
:)

Back