• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving away 1000 gigs of bandwidth/80gigs diskspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotvins said:
hehehe

his server got full I think.

I wont blame him LOL :D

Atleast he needs to be more responsible and alteast post that server full no more accounts been made instead he just disappeared so thats why i ask moderator to close this thread and prevent spamming of his inbox and this thread.
Thanks

For those of you b1tching and complaining, I'm sorry but I am not a webhost, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything and I can only devote so much time to answering emails.

I simply offered to share some of the unused resources that I have, I've received some offers from some kind folks willing to help out with this, but from some of the emails I've received I'm not sure I'll give anyone else anything, it's a shame there are so many jerks out there that expect tons of space and bandwidth AND for me to cater to their every need.

I have a business to run myself, and it doesn't include having to deal with people bitching at me when I was just trying to do a nice thing.

This rant is not targetted toward everyone, I have gotten some really nice emails that actually appreciate what I was trying to do, but for the rest of you. :shame:

frances said:
i have emailed you three days ago and haven't got a reply till now :(
Sorry dude, I can only devote so much time to this, I've gotta pay bills, and it costs me money to have my servers, since I don't sell hosting, or charge anyone that I set up, priority #1 for me has got to be running my non-hosting related business.

I haven't forgotten about anyone, I've still got sites to set up, I've still got emails to read, but I can only tend to them when I have extra time. So be patient or shove off, no skin off my back.

Edit: Mods feel free to close this thread if that's what people want.

Last edited:
On a side note, for people that have sent me emails in Japanse or Chinese or whatever it is, I can only read english, sorry.

frances said:
i'm sure ppl here are nice. why are you making such comments ? :) be cool ok :p
There are tons of nice people here. Infact this entire thread is made up of em'
A lot of stuff in my inbox however isn't so pleasant to read, and when I'm trying to give something away out of the goodness of my heart, no ads, no gimmicks just free stuff it really gets my blood boiling when people are rude to me.

I don't take crap from anyone, especially when I'm not getting paid to :devious2:

i can understand how you feel and not blaming you on anything, dont worry. sometimes ppl just dont understand :) you have a nice hosting plan,tho .. sadly i was late :D

link107 said:
Atleast he needs to be more responsible and alteast post that server full no more accounts been made instead he just disappeared so thats why i ask moderator to close this thread and prevent spamming of his inbox and this thread.
Thanks

What exactly am I responsible for? I'm just a bloke with a few servers that I keep up for redundancy issues, most don't have much on em' except a few of my own sites, or empty servers just incase I need em'.

Thought it'd be cool to help out a few people that need some server space/bandwidth/php/mysql etc.

I was in a lot of these peoples shoes before and would have done anything to have a bit of space on someone's servers, so paying it forward seemed like a cool idea.

I don't ask for money, I don't ask for people to put ads on their sites, I don't ask for anything in return.

Am I slow as hell setting up accounts? I do them all by hand so sure! Am I out of space? No. It's just a take it or leave it deal, if you're in a big hurry then use another free host, I don't mind at all. Just trying to do what I can do, when I can do it, to help out a few people.

Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread, if people still wanna email me go for it, I will eventually get to you, and people that have already mailed, I'll get to those emails too.

If you need hosting yesterday, maybe you'll have better luck somewhere else. I also would like to thank everyone that's put forth kinds words and encouragement, I do appreciate it.

kccinc said:
There are tons of nice people here. Infact this entire thread is made up of em'
A lot of stuff in my inbox however isn't so pleasant to read, and when I'm trying to give something away out of the goodness of my heart, no ads, no gimmicks just free stuff it really gets my blood boiling when people are rude to me.

I don't take crap from anyone, especially when I'm not getting paid to :devious2:

Nice attitude u got there dude i think i emailed u to help out but i guess it doesnt matter who pms to u u just put them in trash can if u could not handle the load u should have not posted it here in the first place go give space to ur freinds ur family or someone u know stop calling others jerks and trying to act smart we dont even know if this is all true or fake i dont see a single post saying thank u for creating my account. u can imagine if u were in the shoes of all those who needed space u would under stand what a simple yes or no reply means instead of dumping those emails into trash can. And this topic has no use no more so this better be trashed and no only closed cause thats what u get for calling people freaks and bitching at u. Its ur problem that u have to read emails and u should have posted back long time back instead of waking one day and realizing ooh yaa puk i posted somepost here on this site. if u wana help people out u make it clear before hand that i will offer this and to this many people and offer till this date . if this thread remains open ur mail box is gonaa get lots of such mails so its better to close it and trash this topic as no one got any space and he didnt post any site link either so it might be just scam or something. if u cant trust others or be nice to others dont expect the same from the people on this forums. if u have got ur bills to pay ur family to look after and dont have time than why the hell did u start this topic we didnt call u or email u to start one topic did we? sorry for my harsh language but seriously if u cant keep ur words or dont have time to do that dont post such silly usless offers which gives people false hopes and they think that yaa maybe this dude is cool and can help me out but in the end find out ohh he is just another one of thoe "f _ _erk" who just wants people to waste time to send emails u think people have time to email others all the time ? and u should have made clear only english please its ur fault u getting chineese french and other language mails u brought this upon urself.

So i request the moderators to TRASH this topic so his inbox is saved from useless mails to him and save time of all those seeking space over this nice site with nice cool dedicated hosting folks and dont say ooh i didnt have time i was busy paying bills for over a month geez enough is enough .

Bro, I made this thread to try and help some people out, I had good intentions, I never claimed I could create accounts 24/7 is all I'm saying.

I think I made it clear I'm not a webhost, just one person. So why the flames?

I don't dump emails into the trash, I've got probably 75 sitting there right now of which I could probably get through a few if I weren't on here playing keyboard warrior.

If you don't like my offer, or how long it takes me to setup accounts, go ahead and click on to the next thread, what's the big deal?

Perhaps some of the people I have set up can post and back me up, although they're probably not on this board looking for free hosting anymore.

But in a sense you're right, I'm starting to wonder why I ever bothered to create this thread in the beginning.

mgp0214 said:
kccinc is nice
Here's another I recognize

But what do I have to prove to anyone anyway? I'm not trying to start a webhosting business.. as you noted I'm not set up for it

dude do u understand what i tried to say in that long full of anger post ?? all i wanted was that alteast u could have put auto responder or some other system to let those who sent u email not to send the email again and it will be looked into i see so many people sending u emails 3 to 4 times and all those who just sent it once get delayed due to all those duplicate emails. And as u might have noticed i think i was the only first person to offer u a helping hand to setup the accounts as i have expereince in that i used to do that for my freinds company. But since i saw no one getting any reply back i just thought u are just one of those people who just forget about what they tried to offer. So, if u still need helping hand let me know i have no hard feelings for u but just mad that u should have atleast let people know that u were busy and would try to setup next month . I saw so many people make 2 3 and 5 posts saying they send u email again. As u might have also noticed i asked moderator to close this topic to prevent ur mail box from overflowing . but all that said u ought to tell people now u still offerring space or not and when will u be replying back and ask people not to double post or send more than 1 email. No one here knows who u are and no one really cares about that all we need here is space for our sites. and even when i get hosted from someone i am not like those thankless dudes who dont care to post back saying thanks. it just reflects what kinda people u just hosted on ur server.

Later dude no harm done i hope didnt mean to do the same just wanted to express the view of everyone here cause waiting for a reply for such long really get on the nerves.

link107 said:
Hi ,
I just forgot that i wanted to ask for free hosting from you for a minute and was roflmao thinking about ur gender :p omg how did u come up with such a thing i would usually on site write male or not applicable but ur fuking beat the hell out of my gender :p

Oh back to the business i think i am way too late for asking for hosting but if u think u can dig up some space for me and if u have ssh access allowed contact me sbclan@hotmail.com i am the owner of a clan named SKull Breakers But my present host is fuking gay and i wana seriously kill that bastard so i am rigorusly looking for a better person overall and not a better host.

So contact me if u have decided ur gender yet. :p
I guess I could also comment on your attitude, perhaps the derogatory remarks about your current host and that death threat mixed in there says something about you as well.

link107 said:
And as u might have noticed i think i was the only first person to offer u a helping hand to setup the accounts as i have expereince in that i used to do that for my freinds company.

This was something I was thinking could work, I'd need some sort of control panel setup with the right privileges, if I go handing out root access or something someone could decide to have some fun and disable other peoples sites and what not, it's not that I wouldn't appreciate the help. This is the internet after all, who can you really trust?

I do understand where you're coming from too bro, I hate waiting/not knowing what's going on too, I've just been opening one email at a time, setting up the account, and moving on, taking the time to reply to each email just to let them know that I was going to set them up eventually would just consume more time as well as confuse me about which ones I'd already set up.

Last edited:
Perhaps tomorrow, well, today now it's almost 7am here, I can whip up a quick script that can automate account creation, and then no more problems right?

How's that for a solution? If you're still interested in helpin out a bit you could check out the signups and make sure there's nothing illegal, and activate them.

btw. I really don't mean to come accross as a jerk, I just want everyone to be happy

Last edited:
kccinc said:
This was something I was thinking could work, I'd need some sort of control panel setup with the right privileges, if I go handing out root access or something someone could decide to have some fun and disable other peoples sites and what not, it's not that I wouldn't appreciate the help. This is the internet after all, who can you really trust?

I do understand where you're coming from too bro, I hate waiting/not knowing what's going on too, I've just been opening one email at a time, setting up the account, and moving on, taking the time to reply to each email just to let them know that I was going to set them up eventually would just consume more time as well as confuse me about which ones I'd already set up.

Lol u posted my pm on here cool and i repeat my old host was gay and as u might have noticed the last line,
link107 said:
so i am rigorusly looking for a better person overall and not a better host.
that was a pm if i am right, and i thought that u were cool as u were offering that much space for no cost, and lol who would not be p.i.s. _ _ d if they lost there whole data just cause the host forgot to mention prior to there closure, that oops we deciding to close , instead i found my site dead the next morning i woke up so what do u expect from anyone if that would have happened to u, i doubt u would have said ooh cool my host was really cool they closed down without giving warning and i lost all my data i really wana kiss them. So better ask for what was the problem and why someone expressed the way they did instead of just copying and not trying to understand or pming back why u say like that. And i am looking for a cool person not the best host cause u can find lots of hosts in this world but its hard to find a cool person (read the last line of the very same pm). and regarding trust u can never find ready made trust worthy person u have to trust some initially yaa its internet i have been duped mislead and what not, but atleast i trusted them first cause if i just go on saying i dont trust no one no more than who could i turn to when i need help? And this is posting is nothing but spam so if u wana bitch at me or talk to me contact me at yahoo (address removed no use now) i am online there if u dont have yahoo just pm its usless posting here and all this might get me or u or both banned. u can live with a ban but i cant cause i am a seeker and ur not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back