• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving away 1000 gigs of bandwidth/80gigs diskspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

kccinc

Hey,

I've got a server that's not being used much so I'm going to give away some hosting accounts with the following:

PHP/Perl
MySQL
Email
Usermin Control Panel

If you're interested, send me an email with the amount of diskspace and bandwidth you require, along with a brief description of what you're going to do with it.

There will be no forced ads or any crap like that, hoping to get some good karma out of this, lol

Adult sites are ok as long as they don't host movie files, and everything else is cool as long as it's not illegal. Low traffic sites are ok too. Send your email to

kccinc@gmail.com

Thanks

Edit:
Forgot to add, please include your desired username and desired subdomain name in the email, or your actual domain name if you have your own. Also, may be able to work something out with people looking for Reseller accounts
Thanks again

Last edited:
hey nice offer kccinc :) - how long are you having it for - like i mean is it free for a year or something? anyways good luck with it - i've sent u an email too :)

I've had this server for about a year and plan to keep it indefinitely as I have a couple of small sites on it that actually do more than pay for the server itself and uses up very little resources. I'll never try to make anyone pay for it, and once you're hosted as long as you don't cause any major headaches you're welcome to keep your site here for the life of the server (or me), lol

Edit:
I've got my eyes glued to my email for a while so I'll respond as quickly as I can thanks

Last edited:
I just emailed you, kccinc. Please possibly respond and I will give you the desired subdomain, username, and password.

tigersfan said:
I just emailed you, kccinc. Please possibly respond and I will give you the desired subdomain, username, and password.

I got your email, and replied, your account should be set up, let me know if everything is cool. Thanks

I sent an email, two actully :| becase I didnt read the part about we cood have resellers. so Email Sent :) and thanks for your kind offer kccinc!

I'm getting to everyone's emails as quickly as I can, I got more than expected faster than I expected, but still lots of space left.

Just to clarify by "indefinite" I mean I don't plan to ever stop hosting these sites, or charge anyone anything, I just don't want to say I'll host it "forever" because I'm not going to live forever and I can't guarantee what will happen if I die, go blind, etc.

lol, that's a good point TDLInternet, hopefully I'll never lose my eyesight though.

If anyone that has sent me an email hasn't received a reply yet, you better send me another because I made it to the bottom of my inbox. Thanks

Ok, I have sent you yet another email because I dont think you recieved me other emails. Thanx for the great offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back