• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving away 1000 gigs of bandwidth/80gigs diskspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
kccinc said:
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on setting up accounts, I have to do them all by hand so it's taking a while. I've setup probably 40 or so in the past couple of days, still have 50 or 60 left I think.

Need a helping hand i been setting accounts for my freind so contact me ooh i sent u email too and pm too just to be double sure.

As he is expecting emails, why add to his inbox by having a post notifcation to just to find an email sent post? :S

Jan said:
As he is expecting emails, why add to his inbox by having a post notifcation to just to find an email sent post? :S

just goes to show some people really want their accounts :p

That's a lot of space and b/w O_O
I would apply if I didn't already have a host. I wish you luck.

I e-mailed him my request on Saturday April 30, but have not received a reply. This is Tuesday AM.

Maybe he's regional.

Last edited:
dee emm said:
I e-mailed him my request on Saturday April 30, but have not received a reply. This is Tuesday AM.

Maybe he's regional.

hehe, he's probably got 200 applications to do by now...

give him some time, he's gotta do them all manually :p

I requested mine on the first page and got a response very quickly. Although since im getting a reseller from him, he has to set the reseller hosting up first. So if any one else is asking for a reseller, you will have to wait until he has set the service up.

hey can some moderator close this the dude is not replying back so it means this offer is over cause he could atleast reply back to our emails saying sorry cant give u space but no reply and this is just going no where so moderators it would be nice if it was closed this one.

Leave it be. Why should it be closed? None of the other advertisements for free hosting services get closed. Just let it go. I know we're all impatient, but you have to figure he's flooded with mails. Wait 1 week and he'll probably post back or something.

ninjamunky said:
Leave it be. Why should it be closed? None of the other advertisements for free hosting services get closed. Just let it go. I know we're all impatient, but you have to figure he's flooded with mails. Wait 1 week and he'll probably post back or something.

dude waited here for 2 weeks i dont think he gives a dammm now he probably done with the accounts. Anways keep sending him emails and good luck ... Closing this topic would atleast stop flooding of his mail box and if he would like to give away more he can ask moderators to again reopen it but anyways later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back