• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving away 1000 gigs of bandwidth/80gigs diskspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I find the above exchange rather interesting. Kccinc has not vanished into the fields of Britain, and link107 is a poet who don't know it.

well, if you still need a helping hand... include me :)

i'm still happily waiting for my account to be set up, no rush.
keep up the good work ;)

dee emm said:
Personally, I find the above exchange rather interesting. Kccinc has not vanished into the fields of Britain, and link107 is a poet who don't know it.

Hmm i am a poet and i guess my poetry just sucked cause me know nothing about poetry. and ya i noticed he didnt dissappear i just talked to him on yahoo and he is still cool with me after all this and said will make me account but he is busy like hell that was about 10 hrs ago and he said it will take 10mins :tongue2: so i guess he gets distracted or something . Plus the bad news i heard from him is he doesnt have a whm or any kinda suitable control panel so has to do accounts by hand using mannual commands and stuff and thats why he was not able to make accounts, but still has lots to make and is getting tired of duplicate emails so people stop sending duplicate emails and in chinese lol thats why i asked some mod to close it till he could get back to accounts and emails and he understood as u dont see him having a bash with me no more. Anyways i let u guys know if he succeds in making my account that might raise all other people's hope.

Lol sorry dee emm i dont think u will be hearing or enjoying the poetry no more.

Its a free service which the guy is giving alot and not promising anything. Complaining is quite out of the question.

Though some might demand a reply, I think the frustration comes to mostly not getting an account rather than being angry at him because you think he's obliged to reply. No reply is quite understandable from a non-formal, free service. Let's not spam on this issue when the issue is originally about avoiding spam :p

kccinc, feel free to start a new thread when you are ready to start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back