• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GeekRack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleeding green

Is anyone a client of them? I've had on and off problems with them and now it looks as if they closed up shop. Does anyone know anything?

Which is exactly what I have.

No one knows what's going on, I have no access to cpanel, ftp,e tc, and I have no backups of my database, so I'm SOL.

I do not wish to tell you what is going on publicly at this time however I will be happy to assist you if you contacted me privately.

Last edited:
I wish I could tell ya what is going on. But unfortunately for a few more days I can't.

Since you can't tell them WHY.. Can you tell them if their information is safe and when they can expect their sites back up?

Adam

Well I don't really care -- but other do -- as some are hosting with.

I didn't ask you to discus..Yes or no answer would be great for them.

Will they see their sites up sooner then later?

Thanks,
Adam

You know that makes no sense right? If you did sign an NDA then you can't disclose the information regardless of if its on a forum or to somebody that comes to your live chat, let it be a hobo or Jan.

If you didn't sign a NDA and just feel like being an --- (baiting people with info and then not actually saying anything useful) and elitist about it..well then that's your choice. lol.

And yea that negative rep was from me because that post was just the MOST useless and disrespectful post I've seen in a while.

EDIT: Seems to be misunderstanding and posts have been edited now. No hard feelings =)

Last edited:
Hi!

Im Just posting a message about geekrack , Shequeita Has not been seen online for the past week and expenses have not been paid from what i have found out So this Results in geekrack being down i have no information on what will happen next but i seem to be the only one responding on behalf of geekrack and another thing Please do not add me on msn as you will be ignored as i have no power over whats happening there is is nothing i can do at my level

Thanks

x support tech at geekrack

Some how this doesn't surprise me. I have a feeling she is going to change her ip. Get an alias and rebrand soon. She enjoys the money and not the customers.

Last edited:
Thank god is all I can say.

I agree however it still shows in her state as shes in "good standings"
I think it is our duty as a community scammed by that evil *censored*
to call the secretary of states Licensing Division and Enforcement Division
Suite 300

Voice: 303 894 2200
Fax: 303 869-4871

(They are her local governments department to complain to about he)r LLC being in good standings)

Last edited:
I agree however it still shows in her state as shes in "good standings"
I think it is our duty as a community scamed by that evil *censored*
to call the secretary of states Licensing Division and Enforcement Division
Suite 300

Voice: 303 894 2200
Fax: 303 869-4871

(They are her local goverments department to complain to about he)r LLC being in good standings)

I'd have to agree with you on that one. She has definitely sent a LOT of people for a spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back