• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were just switchin hosts like last week, i spent 10 hours building my site and when i uploaded everything, it was only up for a day

well i pmed the admin You Know what he Replied?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak007
hey can u tell me that ur hosting is free for one day and will be down next day cuz im tired of that kind of hosts so plz clear my question

we are going ot be up for a long time

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

It was the only free host I could actually get PHP-Nuke Platinum working. :p

Did anyone really expect any host which gives away 60 GB (most of the space of a server) for free to stay up?

OMG. from the first time i saw this host, i said it was a lie. but noone listened. now, its down AGAIN. GOD. THIS HOST IS A FAKE. GET USED TO IT

it is 100% legit. I signed up and its great! you get 60GB Space and 80 GB Bandwith. He has a great host and stuff. The Host has been suspended because, one of his clients gave him an Illegal version of vBulletin, and he installed it unknowingly.

Killerwebhostings will be down for 1 week tops. We have a brand new layout and we have automation script on as soon as you send payment, accounts would be automatically created. Also our servers will have MUCH LESS DOWNtIME as we have a NEW datacenter! Wee!

Come on, get real with this.

Last edited:
Decker said:
Killerwebhostings will be down for 1 week tops. We have a brand new layout and we have automation script on as soon as you send payment, accounts would be automatically created. Also our servers will have MUCH LESS DOWNtIME as we have a NEW datacenter! Wee!

Come on, get real with this.

Congrats dude for purchasing space at new datacenter. And are owner of killerwebhostings also? do u own gbmails? i thought u were owner of ctrl-alt-deli.com . ??

gbmails said:
yeah we changed 100% better. =] already 400+ registrants
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this made me laugh my pants off. 400 members. 60gb each. A server of about 120gb costs 100$ per month. 100$/2=50$ (cost per person). 50 x 400=20000$. It would cost them 20000$ if this were true. That is IMPOSIBLE. Noone would give out 20,000$ in exchange for nothing. No wonder this was down. Im suprised it lasted 1/2 a day.

Look, just because he gives away 60gb space does not mean everyone will use it.
Chances are normal people here would use 1gb, at the most.

He probably has us on 5 servers or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back