• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
GBMails is back in action. They have improved their systems and are now on new servers located in a much better datacenter. They have quick setup for their cPanel hosting and shall soon be releasing their email service too.

What you get :

-60 gb of Webspace
-80 gb of Bandwidth
-PHP, MYSQL,...
-5 FTP Accounts
-cPanel (with Fantastico)

Dont think that they are overselling, their sponsor killerwebhostings.net can easily manage the demand for this service. I recommend that if you want a truly great paid host you can check out http://killerwebhostings.net ( they are upgrading their website at the moment ) but if you need a great free service go to GBMails.

Remember to check out their forums for offers and If you are asked who reffered you say it was me. Thanks. If you any questions I will be happy to answer.

Last edited:
Ummm, thats too good to be true.. Is their any requirements like forum posting, ads?

Last edited:
99.5% uptime, no domain hosting - only subdomain. Yellowmc, howcome you don't offer domain hosting?

DarkMessiahNF said:
I just tried to sign up, the FTP thing won't accept my username and password... :tired2:

use your cpanel and go to ftp manager. ive had trouble finding out about that. use a ftp software (i recommend cuteftp) and in domain part put in
yourdomain.gbmails.com
user: ur username
pw: ur pw
and itll work

I recently signed up with gbmails and everything has been working just fine. Hopefully as the price of storage and bandwidth continue to drop, we'll see more of these fantatastic deals. The instant activation is nice to have.

because that would basically be like free domains, we want ppl to use our subdomains for hosting unless you pay a lil for hosting on domains.

ehehehe i already have my site and forum up and running www.olaph.gbmails.com

i'm also an admin at the gbmails forum..we have a small yet very active community

feel free to signup and hangout..and the hosting is 100x better then it was..i have had no downtime since our servers got upgraded ;)

i like it so much :) now i can create a sims 2 fansite and ac milan fansite without worrying about space and bandwith .. :) thank you for the BIG hosting, gbmails !! :) :)

Be interesting to see how long this lasts. 60 GB of space with 80 gb of transfer. No posting or ads required. I wonder how they finance it?

gbmails said:
because that would basically be like free domains, we want ppl to use our subdomains for hosting unless you pay a lil for hosting on domains.
Free Domains? What do you mean? If someone has paid for a domain they're more likely to have a quality site, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back