• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS down

ezhost-anish

was it only for me?? i couldn't access both the site or the forum for last one an a half hour. anyone else who experienced the same?

It was actually down for many hours. Most Americans may have missed it ;)

Top marks to Todd for staying awake to get us back on track :beer:

We've had problems before, but usually when it happens to me... FWS starts to slow and eventually stops for about a minute.

was it only for me?? i couldn't access both the site or the forum for last one an a half hour. anyone else who experienced the same?

Wouldn't doubt it. FWS is loading at a snails pace for me this morning, even just completely timing out every so often.

Oh kewl so the toast goes to Todd!! sometimes things get a bit boring without FWS although for a newbie.:beer:

Oh kewl so the toast goes to Todd!! sometimes things get a bit boring without FWS although for a newbie.:beer:

Yeah well, newbies don't really care to post in sections that oldbies post in (IE: General Discussions.) They usually request and leave, and maybe come back after a long while.

That's because the site was down until about 20 minutes ago.

hehe so i can consider myself out of that post now:lol: anyhow good to see everything back in the way it was and Good Day Folks!!

Yeah well, newbies don't really care to post in sections that oldbies post in (IE: General Discussions.) They usually request and leave, and maybe come back after a long while.

yes it was down for ages I thought I would check once more out of luck and walla working again :D
I didnt know what to do when I didnt have FWS to pass time :p LOL

yeah, i experienced it too. about two hours ago. my firefox fws live bookmark cannot reload. i cannot load any page. the connection always timed out.

Back