• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free webspace, no ads, unlim. bandwith

I just think to whole system is ridiculous, not only the bandwith. I just want to have something simple, and it's almost not possible. i just can't get a free webspace to put all my pictures on, because maybe the bandwith will be to high at the end of the month and I'll have to pay for it? Sad

Originally posted by heaven1980
I just think to whole system is ridiculous, not only the bandwith. I just want to have something simple, and it's almost not possible. i just can't get a free webspace to put all my pictures on, because maybe the bandwith will be to high at the end of the month and I'll have to pay for it? Sad
It's not ridiculous.

Free hosts usually have ads to survive. therefore they won't allow offsite-linking, because its a waste of their transfer, and ads won't be shown, so no $$ for them.

Transfer costs money too. Nobody would want to host you for free if you're gobbling too much transfer...

That's the way it works. Some things just aren't free.

I don't know if you understood it yet, but you ought to realize that you aren't the only one who will be "transferring" the data. Everybody who tries to access it fetches the same amount of information over the network to their computer. If you're expecting a lot of visitors, just add up the numbers, and you'll get a good idea about how much data is transferred around the net.

Why don't you try to make the best of the situation? Since you now know that it's very impractical to get much bandwidth for free, why not cut down on the sizes of your images? There are fwps that can handle a bit of storage and transfer. But asking for no limits is simply out of the question.

You said for yourself you didn't want to pay anything for this hobby of yours. Well, then why would anybody else want to cover the costs for you? And you're asking for no ads? How do you expect the host to gain revenue? Running a host costs money. Somebody's gotta pay. If you aren't, then it has to be someone else, whatever the method.

So, I advise you to forget the no ad and unlimited (unmetered) bandwidth (data transfer) requests. Estimate how much space and bandwidth you really need, and then try asking again. :)

Originally posted by Loon
Care to explain how you define people that are just explaining the reality of things to somebody as "whining" ?

I'd really like to know.

these stupid people who try to bash web hosts on small forums, without even notifying the host of the lies they offer. instead of just straight up suggesting a host, they have to go through this bullshi.t of how the hosts are lying to you and how they will end up dead in a month.. they continuosly "whine" and bit.ch about the hosts, they dont take the initiative to call up the bbb or get a lawyer to chat with the host on suspected false advertising.. just bit.ching like puss.ys.

oh yes all these hosts that have been around for years are going to die real soon because they offer unlimited bandwidth...
http://www.hpg.com.br
http://www.hostultra.com
http://www.freeweb.hu
http://www.webhosting.usallportal.com/free_webhosting.htm
http://www.piranho.com/

Yep plenty of hosts that have been around for years offer "unlimited" bandwidth.

Doesn't mean it exists.. :D

Originally posted by LifelessHost
Doesn't mean it exists.. :D

yeah, but they are still stable, running, gaining many users a day, and wont be expiring too soon.. so stop your bit.ching to people about how all those hosts are going to die soon and not to sign up with them. if you could just post once "unlimited bandwidth does not exist" on this forum.. let everyone know just once, that would be fine. but instead you have to whine every god damn post that the hosts are bullshi.t

Originally posted by Blizzardconq
Think they suppoert www.ulimband.com

Hmmm, their website seems to be inaccessible. Maybe down. Anyway, if a webhost wants to offer unlimited data transfer, let it be. By now everyone knows how long they can survive ofcourse excluding those like Hostultra.

Bah, Hostultra only maintains all of those nice features by raping visiotrs with an insane amount of pop ups.

And why is it that people ask for all these rediculous things like Unlimited Webspace, Transfer, bandwidth, and no ads? The only reasing I can find is that they're going to try and open a warez site, I've yet to find a brand new personal website that would generate enough hits and have enough content to require that stuff, and most established sites can find someone to host them for free.

If you want a whole lot of features then you'll have to pay for them it's that simple.

Originally posted by ssjeremy
Bah, Hostultra only maintains all of those nice features by raping visiotrs with an insane amount of pop ups.

And why is it that people ask for all these rediculous things like Unlimited Webspace, Transfer, bandwidth, and no ads? The only reasing I can find is that they're going to try and open a warez site, I've yet to find a brand new personal website that would generate enough hits and have enough content to require that stuff, and most established sites can find someone to host them for free.

If you want a whole lot of features then you'll have to pay for them it's that simple.

I have to agree on that. I dunno why people ask no ads hosting. Did they ever wonder how the host will pay for the services?

bah been away for awhile since school started. Anyways...

1)Get a paid host.

2)unlimited bandwith can go to hell.

oh yes all these hosts that have been around for years are going to die real soon because they offer unlimited bandwidth...

OF course they're not gonna die. They delete accounts that exceed their undisclosed "limit". Damndest thing, cause i thought they offered unlimited. Thats the whole problem. Oh, and sorry If i dont want to hire a lawyer to make a garbage hosting company change a few words.

Learn to argue without avoiding t.he s.we.ar. fi.l.ter. Makes you sound pr.e.tty d.umb.

Originally posted by palmer
OF course they're not gonna die. They delete accounts that exceed their undisclosed "limit". Damndest thing, cause i thought they offered unlimited. Thats the whole problem. Oh, and sorry If i dont want to hire a lawyer to make a garbage hosting company change a few words.

Learn to argue without avoiding t.he s.we.ar. fi.l.ter. Makes you sound pr.e.tty d.umb.

funny how all the accounts that go over the "undisclosed" limit are the ones that host mp3s and warez..

a man who talks without swearing is not a man at all, so you go whine to some girls about how i said bada$$

What are you, 12?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Mp3 and warez? Hardly. Lots of legitimate sites are shut down. Popular sites. Sites that chose those hosts because they know they will be serving a large audience.

TRY www.aspfreeserver.com , they are offering just what you are looking for and more. :)

Hi... I hope someone can help me out here. I'm looking for the following

* 50mb or more free webspace
* no ads, popups, banners
* unlimited bandwith
* ftp upload

Because I made a site with a lot of pics, I'm almost over my free webspace, now I want to put my pictures on another free webspace, because I have to update my site constantly, so the pics keep coming. I looking around the internet for free hosts, but I can't find ONE that has what I'm looking for. Like for instance, Web1000, that doesn't work because I'm from Belgium. I really need help.. Anyone any idea?
Also I checked most of the webhosts that are mentioned here on the site, but no.. no luck... The biggest problem of course is that it has to be free.. I promised myself I wouldn't pay for this hobby of mine..

Back