• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace Compitition Where Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Daniel
Why a desktop walpaper?

And 195k is way too much for a logo. :eek:
I just did it very big.
It can be smalled up later on by the owner's request :)

Hi guys

hi there sorry i havnt replyd in a while its coz i have been very very busy. any way i am now looking at all the logo's that have been sent via email and posted on the forums. also i would to say that we are running another competiton Design a site template for Morrison-t.com if you are intrested details are below..

Competiton:

Design a template for the website morrison-t.com we like our sites to be very graphical so make it as 3d'ish a realistic as u can please send a screen shot of ure entry to me at ourworld2k@morrison-t.com if u will be entering this competition please just post a message tellings us YOUR IN

Re: Hi guys

Originally posted by stub
hi there sorry i havnt replyd in a while its coz i have been very very busy. any way i am now looking at all the logo's that have been sent via email and posted on the forums. also i would to say that we are running another competiton Design a site template for Morrison-t.com if you are intrested details are below..

Competiton:

Design a template for the website morrison-t.com we like our sites to be very graphical so make it as 3d'ish a realistic as u can please send a screen shot of ure entry to me at ourworld2k@morrison-t.com if u will be entering this competition please just post a message tellings us YOUR IN
What about the logo winner? Who is it? :biggrin2:

The winner is Velton

Velton you have won could u please now send us the following

the logo in psd format
the font(s) used to create the logo

as soon as we have recieved the file(s) we will activate your account and tell u where to order

thanks to all who enterd

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS Velton, your images were amazing and hard to compete with. If it's ok stub, could you update the status on the runner ups (it would help a number of us). Good job to everyone who participated.

Last edited:
Re: The winner is Velton

Originally posted by stub
Velton you have won could u please now send us the following

the logo in psd format
the font(s) used to create the logo

as soon as we have recieved the file(s) we will activate your account and tell u where to order

thanks to all who enterd
Which of his 4 logo's did you choose?
I just love the second one witht the little sphere :)

Congrats Velton!

Originally posted by Cyber-Scripter
although I have seen it somewhere else though....:normal2:

Yeah, same here, nobody still has asked who the runner ups were, so I'm going to brave the question. :fork:

hurray ~!~
okay, i'll send u the PSD file and the font , but stud, which logo u choose ?
and do u wan the 3d studio max file that i done the sphere logo ? if yes, u need to install 3dstudio max 4 or above to run this file . :)

thankz for the support guys, but i would like to say something..i never copies ohter logo , since too many logo on this earth. around the world wide..perhaps its look similiar, but i would to say..i its created by my mind. :)

which file u need

and stud, i made that 3 logos in a graphic softwave names CorelDraw version 10. and the sphere in 3d studio max 4.
so i'm not sure which file u need .
this is my email velton@softhome.net

thank you ;)

erm..actually there is not catch, u just need to know skill bout graphic softwave, such as CorelDraw, Illustrator - adobe, freehand - marcomedia, or photoshop, and plus some idea ..and 3d studio max too . but normally 3d studio max is for animation. u may visit www.cee-gee.net a good 3d designer using 3d studio max to created star war movies.

Yea, I kinda figured knowing the software would have to do with it. All mine are out of date :D :cry2: ...I swear I have seen that sphere before....Or maybe it was a forvision in one of my dreams....:confused:

hi

hi guys im sorry i havnt posted lately its becuase i have been ill :confused2 but no im back to normal any way please give me about 1 hour to announce the runners up

i once again appoligise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back