• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace Compitition Where Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah..everyone go chance to win , if my design is really good..already been pick b4 this ..
lol..don worried..my design lousy ~!
:)

velton, a simple gaming site isn't worthy of your stuff. what I've seen of yours, they belong on a professional business site. :D If you don't win, one could only assume the person picking the winner is missing one eye and half blind in the other. :p

nah..don talk like that . there is lot of good designer here ~! my is just some kid's work..

but i willing to win.hehehe... :) anyway..keep it hard, guys.. i'm not the person who will gonna win the prize..this belong to stud..he will pick the winner..as he like anyone's logo..perhaps he don't like my logo .. :) who's know ~

keep it hard, my man ~!
see ya

Cyber - Scripter

I don't want to sound like I know anything or not but when I looked at your last logo the thing that stuck out was it was using the old macromedia style logos and I am not sure if stuart could use those legally or not.

Other then that I like the colors used.

Velton -

Don't knock yourself, So far you logo(s) are the best of all the ones I have seen...other then that I was serious when i said if I won a prize of anykind you are more then welcome to it unless you win the top prize (which you should) and if that happens I will just give the space to someone else who needs it.

not to be pessemistic or anything, but the guy still hasn't posted a reply, most of the time contests end pretty fast, but this is taking too long

Stub, choose Velton. That is all I have to say. Velton, do you think you could give me a few pointers? As you can see my art...

Attachments

• morlogo1.gif
    morlogo1.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 33
cyber -
ur latest logo was look cool, cyber . and the colour is pretty match. but i wonder how if stud wan to add ur logo in different bg . let's say his site is white colour, ..what logo's bg colour should he puttting, or re-mix ?
haha..all just my crap, cyber.. not a big deal. i just giving away my opinion..don blame .
since my work are oso kid's work.. ;) keep it hard, cyber . u had done a great job there ~!
see ya

Originally posted by stub
the logo may have ANY color background that you want it to have but please do not have it on a texturd background or a white background. please keep it to solid color background or a create a logo that is usabal on any background
I have seen a few here with fancy backgrounds and white backgrounds....it may pay you guys to follow instructions :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back