• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace Compitition Where Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stub

If uve been waiting for the competitions to come back well here we are. Ok then this is a very simple competition all you have to do is design a logo for a new site (part of Ourworld2k Productions) the name Morrison-T.COM it will be a gaming site so make the logo cool :) this time we are going to have 5 runners up who will recieve 100mb of space with php,pearl,cgi,xml,asp support, we can even host your domain or u can have a sub domain the winner will recieve the following:

1000MB Of Space (With Php,Asp,xml,cgi,pearl)
Control Panel (file manager install scripts read mail and more)
Mysql (10 Databases with Php My Admin)
Subdomains (500 anythink.your-new-site.com)
POP Email
Extra Ftp Accounts
Domain .com .co.uk .biz .net .tv .cc

So what u waiting for get ure designs in to stuart@eminemfanatic.com and u could be the lucky winner or a runner up

New: if u r a runner up we have a site that we want to give away its name is PracticalGames.com if u become a runner up and want to enter for this when submiting ure design add the ref code: PRACTICAL1HOST . the winner will be pickd at random

Last edited:
Originally posted by velton
i have no luck..eveytime wont be pick...
:( ..give up ~!

Velton dont say that about your self here at HostMyWorld we think that you are a very good designer and you should have a go the logo must be the size of 300 X 100 PIXELS

Dont forget there is a runner up prize also this time

Originally posted by stub
Velton dont say that about your self here at HostMyWorld we think that you are a very good designer and you should have a go the logo must be the size of 300 X 100 PIXELS

Dont forget there is a runner up prize also this time
can you give us a bit more information? like any preference for a background colour for the logo?
and the site will be called "Morrison-T.COM" ?

the sites name is morrison-t

Its a gaming site

the logo may have ANY color background that you want it to have but please do not have it on a texturd background or a white background. please keep it to solid color background or a create a logo that is usabal on any background

here is my attempt at it...

mtlogo.gif

If by some great miracle I happen to win or even get a runners up place then you can give my space to velton unless he wins that is :)

Here's mine

:D

(BtW had to be reduced quality so Freewebspace.net could accept it :( )

Attachments

• morlogo.jpg
    morlogo.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 44
and this ..sorry for flooding ..cause only 1 file browse 1 time ..i got 4 file i'm so sorry..i don mean wan to do that .

Attachments

• morrist_logo03 copy.jpg
    morrist_logo03 copy.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back