• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace Compitition Where Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! But next time don't wait until a moderator emails you and prompts you to reply to these issues. You were seen online and viewing this thread just yesterday. :confused2

Originally posted by Jan
Thank you! But next time don't wait until a moderator emails you and prompts you to reply to these issues. You were seen online and viewing this thread just yesterday. :confused2

i am not the only user of this computer i have my brother who is aslo part of the team.

Originally posted by Jan
I might remind you of this thread when you never returned or posted a winner here or on your site, for another *competition* I checked your site daily for a while and still you didn't post it :angry2:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...61&perpage=20&highlight=Webspace&pagenumber=8

the winner was posted on hostmyworld.co.uk for 4 weeks and The winner was cyber-scripter. but cyber-scripter cheated and the prize was given to another winner. you may have visted hostmyworld.com

The runners up are:

Cyber-Scripter
flexx
po_rja
carlito
dsgdevil

Please can the users above contact me with the subdomain u wish to have or if u have your own domain and u would like us to host that please send me the address.

Stay Tuned For the new competition. the new compition will be launchd within 5 minutes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message to JAN: Please could u now close this thread so i can start a new 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back