• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting

aggiedude

I need a webhost that has cpanel and some good amount of bandwith plz post. I will not take under 1GB monthly for bandwith right now if you notice geocities offers 3GB hourly which kicks some other freewebhosts butts. So convince me now!!!!!! ( i need about 10MB for my website)

:coolmusic

nightmare said:
Sounds like you guys might seriously be confusing bandwidth
and data transfer .... not the same thing.

When a hosting company refers to "X" GB / Month, they
are actually referring to data transfer even though they
may say "bandwidth" in their statement.

Data transfer is total amount of data you are permitted to
transmit from your site.

Bandwidth is the rate at which you can transfer the data.

To give an example to help you visualize how they are different,
accounts over at Clubhost have unlimited bandwidth and
a 10 GB monthly data transfer limit.

(Even though the bandwidth is unlimited, the physical limit of
the network cards on the server machines is 100 MB)

Anway ...

This means you could space out your 10 GB data transfer over
the course of a month or have a hundred zillion visitors come
on (probably would take that many) and wipe out your 10 GB
in the first few minutes.

Ok, lecture over :wink2:

Last edited:
You might want to try http://www.anyxhost.com
They give you:
150 mb of space
2 gb of bandwith a month
My SQL database (5)
Subdomains (5)
Parked Domains (5)
Emails (5)
Email Forwarding
Cpanel x
No adds
No forum posting required like clubhost.us
and much more........
ALL FOR FREE!

hey cancer b4 you post web1000.com again plz notice that the registration and FTP is down and has been for quite a while now.

Yahpoolerz said:
You might want to try http://www.anyxhost.com
They give you:
150 mb of space
2 gb of bandwith a month
My SQL database (5)
Subdomains (5)
Parked Domains (5)
Emails (5)
Email Forwarding
Cpanel x
No adds
No forum posting required like clubhost.us
and much more........
ALL FOR FREE!

I would be wary of anyxhost.com, they seem to be a startup and are offering all this and asking nothing in return whatsoever.

Their domain was registered April 20th 2004 as opposed to Clubhost.us who we know has been alive and kicking in various names since 7-8 years ago.

I'm not saying Anyxhost.com is bad, just beware. :bandit2:

Well, I'm saying anyxhost is bad if you want PHP. PHP doesn't work on Anyxhost, when they say it does! I suggest that Anyxhost.com should stop advertising free hosting or get their PHP fixed.

damn so many great links to little time thancks all yeh im tossing up beetweenanyxhost.com and clubhost.us i was thinking bout thefreeserver.com but thats too good to be true and i don't trust that they can offer reasonable uptime anything under 90% is useless someone offering that much has to be scamming or about to crach and burn ... hopefully someone can reply to this post and tell me that they are 100% for real and great speeds etc. then i'll take the time to check em out

No place is 100% uptime, but if you concered about uptime and great speeds and torn between Anyxhost and Clubhost, I would reccomend clubhost. They have been around for years under different names, but the same great hosting. Very few hosts, if any, can compete with what the offer and I have heard really no complaints about their hosting. In the free hosting world, its very rare a host can prove themselves worthy, but Clubhost really has.

Back