• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting
Yahpoolerz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.
    Are you a clients of the offer you replied to because you must follow this rule "If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post the URL you used with the site". If you not and just happy with the offer please put it in that you are not a clients. thanks. http://freewebspace.net/forums/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2254071/
    Yahpoolerz
    Yahpoolerz
    That's in regards to threads you make. If you praise a web host your not supposed to leave out the link to the webhost. You already put your link in the thread.

I would edit my post if I could for you and put that upon your request but it wouldn't allow me to and I don't want to bump the thread.
    Yahpoolerz
    Yahpoolerz
    It's in regards to posts as well but you already gave the link to your site. It's talking about leaving the host anonymous, not the person. Also I may sign up since it's free so it's a possibility. Either way I was complimenting your offer. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back