• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Hosting - Register & Earn 30% of our income!

Imagefly and seo

Hi ... I have joined as : betaalbaba

.. for my site :: www.betaaldunia.com .. It is a celeb. wallpaper site . I are working on the forum now . As I have huge contents we will have huge visitors and a lot pictures to show . I am happy to get site like imagefly . Are you able to send payments through >> moneybookers , egold , webmoney , uniclear or capitalcollect ??

Please check PM for some exchange info .

unknown00 said:
i really dont like how none of my hits are being converted into flypoints...even like 1 week later their not
can you provide me your username? i will check for you

hey xstorm,

my username there is RedLen and my FlyPoints are not updated yet. Only updated once so far. But the difference is not much though.

I was wondering if u could reduce the minimum payout rate. I know that will cause people creating multiple accounts but maybe you could think of some other methods? cause i got some money there and i really need it to buy a domain. Haha.

RedLen said:
hey xstorm,

my username there is RedLen and my FlyPoints are not updated yet. Only updated once so far. But the difference is not much though.

I was wondering if u could reduce the minimum payout rate. I know that will cause people creating multiple accounts but maybe you could think of some other methods? cause i got some money there and i really need it to buy a domain. Haha.
hi, RedLen, don't worry, our automated system should run in the next 24 hours and it will automatically update the FlyPoints few times per day.

The minimum payout rate is $30 and i don't think i am going to lower it, the lower the minimum payout rate, the higher percentage of your money will go to PayPal as transaction fee.

:)

xstorm said:
hi, RedLen, don't worry, our automated system should run in the next 24 hours and it will automatically update the FlyPoints few times per day.

The minimum payout rate is $30 and i don't think i am going to lower it, the lower the minimum payout rate, the higher percentage of your money will go to PayPal as transaction fee.

:)

He Xstorm how much percentage take PayPal ?
Thanks

Back