• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Hosting - Register & Earn 30% of our income!

xstorm

[EDIT: January 30]
SIGNUP NOW AND GET 40,000 Points for free
Specially for Freewebspace members,
Just Signup as an Imagefly member and reply with your Imagefly username here, and i will credit you 40,000 Points (~$10)

Hi, i just upgraded my free image hosting site to version 2.1, here is the link
http://imagefly.info

Now, Imagefly comes with some new features:
Resize Image on-the-fly
Compress Image on-the-fly
Member Area with Points Statistics, File Manager, etc...
Member Arena, a site specially for you that allows people to view all your images.
my member arena
http://imagefly.info/member/xstorm

And what's more,
We just launched our money sharing scheme, our rate now is 4000 views = $1, it means when 4000 people views your image on our site, you get USD$1,

if you refer your friend to join Imagefly, you get 20% of what they earn!

You can request for money ANYTIME once you hit $30 or more, payment will be processed in 7 days!

This is not scam! Seriously!
Reply if you have any questions!

Last edited:
justagaguhl said:
can you hotlink an image so that it shows on your site? Also, if you can, will that count as a view?
hi, we allow hotlinking for image up to 512KB (currently 100KB, i will update it soon).

image linked elsewhere (not Imagefly site) is not counted, you may use our thumbnail link and if they click on it, it will direct them to Imagefly site, and it will count as 1 view

great image host site there but dont you think that $30 is a bit high for a payout as you need like 4000 for $1 that means to get $30 you need 120000 unique image views which is kinda hard.

if you post a large amout of pics on a forum and a viewer click on say 6 of the images you only get credited for 1?

artic said:
great image host site there but dont you think that $30 is a bit high for a payout as you need like 4000 for $1 that means to get $30 you need 120000 unique image views which is kinda hard.

if you post a large amout of pics on a forum and a viewer click on say 6 of the images you only get credited for 1?
first, it's not that hard if you like to share images on forums, forums normally generate a lot of traffic.

second, i might lower the minimum withdrawal to $20 !

third, i will increase the rate soon! maybe around $1 = 3500 ~

remember, if you refer a friend, you get 20% of what they earn!

thanks for your reply!

Last edited:
ooo so say i post 50 images on a forum and someone clicks on 10 of the thumbnails do i get 10 points or just 1?

artic said:
ooo so say i post 50 images on a forum and someone clicks on 10 of the thumbnails do i get 10 points or just 1?
you get 10 points, but if you view the same image for 10 times, it is counted as 1

ani-m said:
i notice a referral link...do we get anything for refferals
refer a friend and get 20% of their total earning

eg. YOU EARN 20,000 points, YOUR FRIEND EARN 20,000 points
you have: 20,000 viewpoints; 4,000 refpoints

[EDIT: January 30]
SIGNUP NOW AND GET 40,000 Points for free
Specially for Freewebspace members,
Just Signup as an Imagefly member and reply with your Imagefly username here, and i will credit you 40,000 Points (~$10)

nice, I use free image hosts alot as to not suck up bandwidth on my site, I registered, username is dcahrakos.

thanks.

Back