• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Hosting - Register & Earn 30% of our income!

everyone above get 40,000 bonus points except tockwottan, i couldn't locate your account "trilliandent"

Good service but a few suggestions.

Maybe you could add some features such that we can convert a certain number of points to $$$ at a time because for some reasons, some peopls may not want to convert all their points to $$$ but only convert some points to $$$

Secondly, maybe you could add some features to the file manager such that:

1) Users can make the images private via the File Manager even AFTER they have uploaded the images. If not, some users, for example me, may forget to check the Private box and then we have to reupload the images.

2) Modify the file manager such that beside each image, the various codes to display or view the images will be shown. Just like the page after the images are uploaded.

RedLen said:
Good service but a few suggestions.

Maybe you could add some features such that we can convert a certain number of points to $$$ at a time because for some reasons, some peopls may not want to convert all their points to $$$ but only convert some points to $$$

Secondly, maybe you could add some features to the file manager such that:

1) Users can make the images private via the File Manager even AFTER they have uploaded the images. If not, some users, for example me, may forget to check the Private box and then we have to reupload the images.

2) Modify the file manager such that beside each image, the various codes to display or view the images will be shown. Just like the page after the images are uploaded.
Thank you very much for your suggestions, convert certain number of points might be a little bit hard from the technical aspect. I will try my best.

Following features will be implemented before March
1. User may create galleries and upload images directly to gallery
2. Rate Change Notification via email
3. Monthly report (Points and Money)
4. Improved Unique Visitor tracking system
5. Improved File Manager, user may get related links (forum link or html link of certain image), make private/public, change description, delete, change gallery.

Regards

registered....under ani_m even tho it's ani-m....

o yea...if we hotlink images under 512 kb...do we get points for it?

some of my views didn't count also...i counted the views to 30 but i only got 28 points...?

Last edited by a moderator:
user- surrealv2
i dont think he's giving out free points anymore as there's been a whole page of replies and none have recieved to my knowledge

In that case, maybe this can be labelled as scam unless he edits his main post or staff remove the thread.

I never received till date, lol

Thomas

also why am i not getting any "points" ? i just got a lot of friends to view some random pictures and my flypoints is still 0

Back