• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico, No Ads, Instant creation!

Gazzin Support
Get rid of automation please do the adds yourself, if your creating an account wait at least 30 second - 1 min before creating another. Please check the content of your users or limit the bandwidth tremendously for free users. This is because if its solely used for file transfer the server bogs down tremendously causing crashes. There's been complaint on hawk about crashes and instability it was due to account creation with your automation / file transfers.

That's why my account was suspened. I am trying to get it unsuspended.

RangerOfFire said:
That's why my account was suspened. I am trying to get it unsuspended.
Looks to me you can't use that script, at least not without validation... so are you going to continue on hosting? Or delete accounts or something (empty ones)?

Mattias said:
unixbsd.info belongs to Gazzin Networks (reseller)
edit: (link) http://www.gazzin.com

Their highest plan is:

11,000 mb space
110,000 mb bandwidth

Taking your bandwidth offer (5000 mb) in consideration, if everyone chose your standardplus only - you could only give out 22 full free accounts. Otherwise this is considered "overselling", I am not quite sure if this is allowed. This does explain why your account is currently suspended.

edit: More interesting note is Gazzin is offering freehosting for 30 days for any of their reseller packages.
1) No, their highest plan is 21GB
2) I've been using it for more than 30 days
3) Yes, I'm overselling, but what do you expect for free hosting? Some paid hosts even oversell for god's sake!

Mattias said:
Looks to me you can't use that script, at least not without validation... so are you going to continue on hosting? Or delete accounts or something (empty ones)?
I'm gonna delete the empty accounts and stop giving out free hosting for a while.

RangerOfFire said:
1) No, their highest plan is 21GB
2) I've been using it for more than 30 days
3) Yes, I'm overselling, but what do you expect for free hosting? Some paid hosts even oversell for god's sake!

I'm gonna delete the empty accounts and stop giving out free hosting for a while.

You can delete mine cos i'm not interested on a host that oversales

my username is acland

eL.D1n1 said:
You can delete mine cos i'm not interested on a host that oversales

my username is acland
Welcome to the real world. No free host isn't going to oversell you idiot.

I'll delete your account when I log into WHM.

This host is great: Fantastico, lot's of space, and my favourite part is the instant creation, I am hosted with them right now..

I love them so much, I put their google ad(of my own will) on my site.

Lovely hosting, keep up the great work!
And don't go down on me :D.

Signups are down becuase I've run out of space and my host complained that it almost crashed the server.

Last edited:
RangerOfFire said:

I'll delete your account when I log into WHM.

oh, what a respectful person! you really must be a decent person. BTW there are free hosts that do not oversell, if you are a damn cheater it doesnt mean the other free hosting providers are :shame:

and please, stick you host up your ---, thank you very much

eL.D1n1 said:
oh, what a respectful person! you really must be a decent person. BTW there are free hosts that do not oversell, if you are a damn cheater it doesnt mean the other free hosting providers are :shame:

and please, stick you host up your ---, thank you very much
How is overselling being a "damn cheater"???
Please discontinue from either implying offensive language or stop posting in this topic.

RangerOfFire said:
How is overselling being a "damn cheater"???
Please discontinue from either implying offensive language or stop posting in this topic.
oh yeah, idiot is such a nice word. moderate yor language first and then complain about mine

RangerOfFire said:
Signups are down becuase I've run out of space and my host complained that it almost crashed the server.

If you want free hosting please click on the google ads on the site so I get enough money to run the service, since it costs more than I can afford right now.

It is against Google's TOS to ask people to click on your links. You'll get banned if someone reports you. It's also very rude of you since someone else is paying for that click that obviously isn't a real lead or someone that is interested.

Last edited:
Ask anyone and they will say that telling someone to "stick you host up your ---" is a lot more rude than saying "you idiot"

leave

hey eL.D1n1 if you don't like his way of operating maybe you should leave. He offers more, he's a nice guy he helps you when you need it and i'd say that about 1/2 of all free host and paid host oversell. It's a very common thing, and I'd reather see it happen on a free host than on a shared host i'm paying $8 for and getting the exact same thing. so why don't you just shut up.

I think Ranger of fire has a very good host and support him.

RangerOfFire said:

I am bound to disagree, I know several free hosts that don't oversell lad. As well, Paid hosts oversell because, they usually have their OWN servers. Overselling isn't good ethier, what do you do if the serv crashs because of it? And I mean crash.

Back