• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico, No Ads, Instant creation!

RangerOfFire

NinHost.co.uk - For all your freehosting needs

ninhost_standardplus
This package is feature packed and designed for websites. No ads or posting requirement, subdomain hosting only.

Space: 300MB
Bandwidth: 5000MB

FTP Accounts: 100
SQL Databases: 100
Email Accounts: 100
Mailing Lists: 0
Subdomains: 100
Parked Domains: 10
Addon Domains: 10

CGI: yes
Theme: cPanel Default
Frontpage Extensions: no

ninhost_mediaplus
This package contains few features and is designed for file storage. No ads or posting requirement, subdomain hosting only.

Space: 450MB
Bandwidth: 7000MB

FTP Accounts: 10
SQL Databases: 1
Email Accounts: 0
Mailing Lists: 0
Subdomains: 10
Parked Domains: 5
Addon Domains: 5

CGI: no
Theme: bluelagoon
Frontpage Extensions: no

Click here to signup

Why Choose Us??
We intend to stay around for a long time and are not in freehosting for the money! We also have partnered with a new php scripting comany to help make the account process smoother, one example of this is the implementation of instant account creation!

--RangerOfFire
----NinHost Admin Team

Last edited:
I am currently making a content management system and I was curious do you allow downloads like that? Some places do not. If not, I can house it from a different location and use the space for updates and what not. :)

as of now GMT +8 at 8.47pm, ure server is down, my cpanel shows ure apache is down its been like this since an hour ago...................could u resolve this, i cant access my website and i havent backup anything.................but anyways,

i love this placea.....ninhost ROCKS!!
why is it down anyway? its been great til today...dang....
aiayo
cheers yall....

ikky said:
as of now GMT +8 at 8.47pm, ure server is down, my cpanel shows ure apache is down its been like this since an hour ago...................could u resolve this, i cant access my website and i havent backup anything.................but anyways,

i love this placea.....ninhost ROCKS!!
why is it down anyway? its been great til today...dang....
aiayo
cheers yall....

No idea, the monitoring reported that the site was down from 2/17/2005 09:11:08 PST - 2/17/2005 09:41:09 PST

little question... what does this stands for?

BANDWIDTH: <=-------> (12GB/80GB)
SPACE: <======--> (6.3GB/7.5GB)

Sorry you cannot create this account because you are out of disk space. You have exceeded your disk space allotment by (-288.340000000005 Megabytes!

- Error message I got when I read my email.

Edit : Just saw the message before me...

Back