• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting - 100MB, 300GB bandwith/mo ftp php mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,But I do not believe the domain .tk .Because it is free.

Thanks,But I do not believe the domain .tk .Because it is free.

Havent you read properly about fdcservers? You dont get a 100mbps line with them. They cap your upload speed at 10mbps or 5mbps depending on which server you signup with. If you maxed out you line at 5mbps or 10mbps 24/7/365 it will give you 1.5TB-3TB of Bandwidth. Use a calculator. If everone use up 300GB full your server wont take it.It will maxed out with 10 accounts using 300GB. It can be done you want me to try I will do it for you. Just tell a couple of my friends from Japan and US to upload anime files (legal to upload) to the server.

More info about their bandwidth can be seen at their forums.

I dont think anyone can actually use 300GB and i am sure kunde will see into it that his users dont upload animes. This offer is something like Unlimited.

But he didnt limit neither file sizes nor file types that can be uploaded. 1 more fact is that animes which are unlicensed ( means company in the US havent acquired the license from japan) is legal to upload and nobody can sue them unless they are willing to cut a deal with a company in US to license them ASAP and bar the upload. If you want to know more please visit fansubs sites and read their legal notice.

lksoh is correct but so far the host seems to be going good. I guess we will see what happens then, with a good administrator and some close observation I could see this working.

striker said:
I guess we will see what happens then, with a good administrator and some close observation I could see this working.

Yes, he is correct in that issue but i share the same point as you.

Actually it should be better that you put shared 10mpbs or shared 5mbps line(like hostultra they wrote there shared 100mpbs line) than unlimited or put an outrageous amount of bandwidth offered. If you put such a high amount of bandwidth offered you are going to get loads of people trying to shoot to that limit. Also you should update you tos to tell people that they cannot use excessive amount of CPU or server resources. It is best that you get a monitoring script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back