• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting - 100MB, 300GB bandwith/mo ftp php mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you all of that with no ads at all and cpanel. Click here to sign up. I can set you up immediately. Please visit our forum at gorockethosting.com/forum :) We are still looking for moderators! Free hosting is always given to moderators. To see a cpanel demo go to gorockethosting.com/cpanel and type in username: demo1 password: demo :p Non-moderators can still get hosting but you get more space/bandwith as a moderator! :biggrin2:

Regards,
Andrew Babcock

Last edited:
astigin said:
ur database is out agen. wat seems to be the problem? wat does it always happen?

had today lots of problems with it (crash, db mysql corrupted ... but error is fixed)
now it's up and running smooth :knockedou

Hm i was registred and my account was deleted :(
Now i have registred again activated and ftp can't login :(
You shoul place little popup man!

oh thx, but i reealy don't trust that host, you got just FREE al that space, very big bandwith, just for free? that other host http://23cws.com/, is down already, i registerd yesterday, and today its closed, or like collo.net, a time ago my sites are hosted on Collo, and on a day, they just DELETED it all!! So, i don't like free hosts, because you arnt sure if they will stay online for all that years

Dhost.info have pop-up that's why they give all this for free they have unmetred bandwith and they can give "300gb/mo" bandwith :( ;)

It seems to be a real good host man :)
I just have have a problem with the email while registering...
what are the rules set there ? can't we use yahoo/hotmail/etc... accounts ?

Thx in adavance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back