• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free blinkies for all: I'm back and raring to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Sophie Blinkie Industries now? Wow, I'm suddenly popular :D If only it was like this at school! lol

I'm surfing the web to see if I can find blinkies that match your requests, so I don't have such a heavy workload :rolleyes: - come on, let me cheat just a little bit? :smiley2: But remember, if I do find your blinkie on the 'net, you must link it back to the site that it came from, not mine. or you'll b in hot water, muahahaha.

sophie

Hey everyone! Fabbo news! I got a copy of ms gif animator, and so I can use paint to do the blinkies! Should take no time at all :)

Originally posted by sophie
I'm Sophie Blinkie Industries now? Wow, I'm suddenly popular :D If only it was like this at school! lol
Easy:

1. Get yourself a table + chair
2. Get a big piece of paper, write on it "Free Blinkies For All!"
3. Hang it on the table.
4. Install the table in your front hall in school
5. You popularity meter will display a higher number then it is now ;)

:biggrin2:

Wojtek, if I were to do that, I would be laughed at by all the sixth formers. Really. I'm a year 9 now, I dunno what that is in America, but I still look like a yr 7 :( everyone intimidates you just by smiling when you're a first year. There's no bullying in my school though :)

Hey, I've done these so far:

Coon
Adi
Allan
Ben
Wojtek
Sucker (sucker, did you want a smilie next to yours?)

Need to do:
NovaWo1f
JMiller
DeepList
Kevin
Jeebus
Resshin
James

Please tell me if you want an icon by your name, there's :), a heart, a bead and a flower.

Hey sophie... I ordered in the original post... "Toefur" ya gonna do that for me? Pleeeease? :D

Thanks Alot Sophie! :p

There's a new girl in french class besides me.
Guess her name,

Yep, It's Sophie :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Wojtek
Thanks Alot Sophie! :p

There's a new girl in french class besides me.
Guess her name,

Yep, It's Sophie :biggrin2:

Usually, Sophie is a french name. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daniel

Usually, Sophie is a french name. :rolleyes:

I just mentioned a new girl came to our school and I have her in my french class.

I didnt say if sophie is or isnt a french name...
/me is confused....

No problem. I'll have them up on the site this evening. Resshin, if you're still there, sorry yours flashed red, it was a mistake :confused2

Like my new sig, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back