• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free blinkies for all: I'm back and raring to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, nitroboy and invalid. Can that be, like, it? The last of the requests? I'm kind of attempting to program a phpBB for my site (would appreciate support) and recode a YaBB (no help needed :p) for my friend. Ok? Will do them soon.

can u make the blinkie for me please??

program=install phpBB?

if u need help installing, i can help u

yeah, installing it. I'll try a button thingy for you. I'd really appreciate if you could help, thanks!

uh,sofie??

you missed my request??

with Shane. Can you still do it? Thank you.

Originally posted by da one
hi sophie....
i'm can i ordered u two
they are:

da_one
and
Lavang

thankx first......

Sophie said before that you can have only 1. :rolleyes:

oh i must of miss the "u can only have one part" hehhehe
k
sorry

hmm in that case....can u just only do a blinkie for me saying da_one thankx sophie

if you still need help with the phpbb, i can help you :)
i've installed nearly every board out there :D

hohoho, thanks. I really want a phpBB but I have no experience at all, but I don't know how you can help... unless you want to install it for me... ;)

Ok, these are the blinkies I need to do:

shane
da_one
niklas
invalid
nitroboy

right? i cant do them right away cuz i really don't have time.
oh and i lost my purse :( just thought you'd like to know!

Originally posted by sophie
hohoho, thanks. I really want a phpBB but I have no experience at all, but I don't know how you can help... unless you want to install it for me... ;)
sure... but not today ( haven't got time :mad: )
just tell me what i have to do ( i'm sure you know enough to upload that all :D )

Last edited:
Okay, I set up an account on Portland (is that ok?) I'll PM you the password and upload it all. Then, I'll give you the url of the user's guide, I hope you understand it more than me :)
Thanks!

Originally posted by sophie
Ok, these are the blinkies I need to do:

shane
da_one
niklas
invalid
nitroboy
take your time, I'll check this thread on a regular base to see when it's finished!!
and thanks in advance, if you need some more help with .... then feel free to ask me maybe I can help you if am able to do that :)

btw - portland doesn't accept forums - i can host one for you temporarily - till 'bout May next year - is that cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back