• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free blinkies for all: I'm back and raring to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie

Heya! I feel really bad for saying I can't do the blinkies, so I'm going to! If you didn't already order one, (ie. on the old thread - I wrote those down), please do, one per person and a limit of 8 characters please! I'm downloading a trial of Ani Shop which will hopefully last me another 400 days, plus the pcs at school have it on as well. Think of it as the Big Blinkie Project 2002! (sorry. i'll shut up now.) :eek:

Sophie

The blinkies will start on Friday because I just found out my copy of Animation shop pro expired. Friday ok?

Oops, Thanks bruce for the reminder :)

Sophie, I'd like to have this one:

Wojtek

(anyone who dosnt want one can claim NewsAve.net and send it to me? :biggrin2: *jk* )

Thanks again Sophie

Originally posted by Wojtek

(anyone who dosnt want one can claim NewsAve.net and send it to me? :biggrin2: *jk* )

Newsave.net is too long, sophie said 8 characters long max..

How do you plan on delivering these blinkies? Posting them here, or pming or emailing them or what? Cause I almost assure you i'll forget about this thread by the time my blinkie is done...oh, and since i don't remember what i requested, and not sure if i want it or not, i want: NovaWo1f (one for L, and wow, 8 chars, close :p)

<META name="description" content="This is my site- the random musings of a thirteen-year-old girl!">
:topic:

Now lets get back to the topic thanks guys :classic2:

Okay! People, listen to me.

One blinkie per person. A limit of 8 characters. I am a girl!

I will put the blinkies on my site once I have made them. They will be started on Thursday or Friday, and I can't guarantee when yours will get done!
Thankyou Jan and Bruce for being intelligent :)

I downloaded it and opened it in Animation shop.

It does blink.....
I'm sorry Damoose

But it's not blinking in IE, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back