• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finally Ready For Reviews

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
Hello everyone!

This would be my third attempt to get my web site live, and I believe that I have done it this time! :)

I would like for you guys to check out http://deeplist.com I have gone with your earlier requests and I have made an Netscape and Opera version. So now my site is compatible with: Interent Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and Opera.

I would like for you guys to rate my site for me and tell me what you think. You can also sign-up for my forums and post some comments if you want. That isn't required though. ;)

Thanks, and have a nice day! http://deeplist.com

uh..wheres the site?! it says:

All the files are uploaded, and my site is in the beta stage.
The forums are now installed and I will be looking for some moderators.
This site should be back up in about a day.

Estimated time back: January 10, 2002

Thanks for your patience!
Please return on January 10th for the grand opening!

Originally posted by Cyber
uh..wheres the site

I am positive that my site is up and running. I have tested it from two different locations. I would bet you have my old page still in your cache. Refresh it and then let me know. :)

Wow finally! :)

Looking okay mate !! Not much I can fault there, but it is sure darned cold in Ft Wayne :nervous:

The main page loads a little slow, but my connection is a bit dicky tonight also. (FWS I have to hit reload a few times before I get a page to open)

Originally posted by Jan
Wow finally! :)

Looking okay mate !! Not much I can fault there, but it is sure darned cold in Ft Wayne :nervous:

I kept you in mind Jan while I was making the Netscape version. ;)

Come one people what do you think? Leave me some comments, even if they areren't complaints. ;)

Come on guys this thread has been started about a day ago, and I ony get 1 review!? :confused: Help me out here, what do you think!

Hi DeepList.com.. I like your site, the colours are good and well balanced. The only thing that I'm unsure of the the boarders that goes around the heading. Are they suppose to be like that?
If not, they look like it just been paste on. Try to blend them in more so that everything looks joint.. If you are unsure of what I'm talking about I've included a preview of what I think the result you are trying to get .
Preview . Other than that I think it's really good... :)

One more thing.. I also notice the top boader is facing upward and the rest in facing downward.. Sorry to be a pain i don't like to review sites much, cause i need help myself..lol

Okay I see what you mean. I am glad you reviewed my site. As for the borders around the headings, the first one is supposed to be up to make it look like it is attached to the top. All the rest are down. I appreciate your example, and I may redo them in the near future. Thanks again. :)

There is no complete solution in art.. but if you are talking of business... there is a fews... but your site is satisfied in both aspect.. good luck...

If you ask me, it looks professional. I think there is an aweful lot going on, but Im sure that was your goal. I like the colors and the contrast is nice. Very nice job.

I liked the design but I think it should be just a bit more spaced out, its a bit crunched to me.

Thank you guys, in the near future, I will probably work on spacing things out a little. Thanks again! ;)

Originally posted by coldturkey
hmm what should i say?
Well i think it also looks a wee bit crammed, but also i think i got some errors... see attachment, i have marked it out in red

What errors! :confused2 And what attachment? :confused:

ok well what just happened was crazy, i tried to upload a 1.51mb file which of course didnt work and it still posted the msg (maybe i found a bug in vB) and then i tried to post what i just did above and it wouldnt let me and said only one post per 30 secs for 5 mins. Anyway, should be all fixed now ;)

coldturkey
You use the big font than normal.. and this do happen to most major business web sites..

View->Text Size->Medium

Back