• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finally Ready For Reviews

Because everything wouldn't be able to fit if it was viewable at the largest font. Any website will look the best using medium font. The smaller sizes also work alright with my site. Even when you uses these forums with a larger font size it doesn't look okay. Just because it isn't your computer, that doesn't mean you can't put the text size back to medium. :confused:

It also looks as though you may be using a resolution lower than 800x600 that could have the same effects.

I do have titles on the pages, but it is because my domain loads in a 100x100 frame. I am hoping to get domain hosting in the near future.

i like the colors. but new visitors may have difficulty to figure out what the site is about, at least for me.

and it's a bit slow, maybe due to your web host.

Originally posted by xpbargains
It's a bit slow, maybe due to your web host.

What kind of connection are you using and where are you from. I have heard from many people that it is pretty fast. :confused:

Back