• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa WorldCup 2002 results [Take 2]

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Lets start off fresh huh? :classic2:

Please refer to this thread for previous discussions.

Let's keep this one on topic okay? ;)

Last edited:
Okay thanks, Jan...

Results for today:
China/Brazil: 0/4
Italy/Croatia: 1/2
South Africa/Slovenia: 1/0

Monday Predictions:

South Korea/United States - Hmm... sorry Americans, I have to go with South Korea on this one.
Poland/Portugal - Both have below average teams... but I would have to say Portugal...
Beligum/Tunisia - Belgium probably...

Edit: Brazil had 4, not 3. :p Poor China.

Last edited:
Notice I changed it before you posted. :biggrin2:

The US winning against South Korea? Haha.... South Korea is a lot better than Portugal.

My predictions for wednesday:

England vs. Nigeria
2-1
I think England will win because they played good against Argentina.

Argentina vs. Sweden
1-0
Argentina will win but I'm not sure why.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Notice I changed it before you posted. :biggrin2:

The US winning against South Korea? Haha.... South Korea is a lot better than Portugal.
oh, i meant 1-2 for south korea.. but south korea is nothing against portugal... portugal had a bad day

Argentina better win... and more than 1 point.

Tuesday Games:

France versus Denmark: Come on Denmark....
Uruguay versus Senegal: Tough call.. probably Uruguay
Germany versus Cameroon: I want Cameroon to win
Ireland versus Saudi Arabia: Definitely Ireland

Argentina will lose. Sweden play very much like England played, and Argentina was impotent once England fell back into their bunker defense.

Korea will lose. Sorry American bashers, this is our year to go on to the second round. The US is as physical as Korea and has more players who can score. The US is faster and more fit, and has a number of wins in front of a hostile crowd.

Denmark will finish the demoralization of France. I've never seen so many people make excuses for a team not being ready for the World Cup before. France simply let their egos get in the way of becoming match ready, and they are paying the price.

Germany will destroy Cameroon. Germany probably has the strongest team in the tournament.

Ireland will roll over Saudi Arabia.

Poland beats Portugal, before being beaten by the US 1-0.

-t

Argentina will NOT lose. They had a bad day yesturday, and it is historical this team has at least one bad day. When it plays Sweden, there will be no doubts who will win. Argentina.

And the US beating South Korea? That is so funny... I don't even want to comment. Even if they do, they won't last against any of the countries in the second round. Spain already has qualified. They quashed two teams they played against.

Last edited:
Argentina will NOT lose.
Can we quote you on that later? :p

Anyway we need Sweden to win the Cup so Spork has to do his thing :bandit2:
Originally posted by spork

If sweden wins i´ve promised to run naked 5 blocks, but i´m feeling quite confident i won´t have to do that...

haha, portugal hardly has a below average team... they have one of the better teams in this world cup, they made one really poor match against the us though... this is the most interesting world cup i´ve ever seen, there´s really no way of telling who´s gonna win...

as for monday´s matches i think south korea will tie the americans 2-2, portugal will beat poland 3-1 and belgium will beat tunisia 2-0...

and i think england will beat nigeria, nigeria doesn´t have anything to play for anymore... sweden-argentina should be interesting, sweden only needs to tie that game so i´m guessing they´ll push for an early goal if possible and then back down... i think it´ll end either 0-0 or 1-1...

Originally posted by Jan

Can we quote you on that later? :p

Anyway we need Sweden to win the Cup so Spork has to do his thing :bandit2:

Sweden will not win. Argentina let me tell you will be back with a destiny to win... and one player named Diego Maradona was allowed into Japan.... :D

Looks like Spork will keep his clothes on for now.

hehe, yeah, i think the chances of sweden winning the world cup are pretty slim... i think they´ll make it out of the group though, and unless they get some help from nigeria i´m not so sure argentina will... we´ll see... either way its a fun world cup...

Argentina will make it.... at least 76% of Argentines will say so... hey Argentina does have the best team in the world but even it has its bad days.

they´ve had at least 2 bad days in this world cup so far then... they weren´t convincing against nigeria or england and if they don´t play better than that they won´t win against sweden...

but yeah, argentina normally has one of the best teams in the world...

I think Nigeria had a good day that one day... Argentina will most likely win against Sweden if not you can expect people here to burn down the Congress, taking their anger out on the politicans if the team loses against Sweden.

I think Nigeria had a good day that one day... Argentina will most likely win against Sweden if not you can expect people here to burn down the Congress, taking their anger out on the politicans if the team loses against Sweden.

i guess cnn will have some breaking news on wednesday then... ;)

Argentina will have to step it up a level if they expect to move on. They have not impressed me at all this tournament.

Sorry.

-t

Back