• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Earn CASH by Uploading Images & Referring Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined as thunderboltz :)

But I dont find the site very useful. You see, the very purpose of image hosting is that you can host it on your server and publish it on other sites like imageshack does. But you allow only to link to it. :(
Think a change of policy is possible?

Oh, anyway, enroll me in the affiliate program. :)

Last edited:
dragons754, linked, altaf_sayani, d3dsh33p, jstgermain, Razerst (Razerst_licoln), rorobobo, zerohero, shaorin, stric, OrKa, staysidewayz, thunderboltz, xuehen, Dead6re

all get 40,000 bonus points.

thunderboltz00 said:
Joined as thunderboltz :)

But I dont find the site very useful. You see, the very purpose of image hosting is that you can host it on your server and publish it on other sites like imageshack does. But you allow only to link to it. :(
Think a change of policy is possible?

Oh, anyway, enroll me in the affiliate program. :)
hi there, we were once like imageshack, but we are changing. We allow hotlinking images on other sites, you can still put the image on other sites by slightly modifying the link after upload, but we do not encourage you to do it. If you just putting full images on other sites, you won't get any points from us. That's why we enabled thumbnail link, people have a chance to look at the thumbnail, if they are interested, they will click on the link and you get point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back