• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Earn CASH by Uploading Images & Referring Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstorm

Hi, i am the owner of Imagefly, we had a great success since we launched our affialliate program, we are hosting 30,000+ images now and one of our member is being paid at the moment.

For those who aren't familiar with Imagefly, we are a Free Image Hosting provider who will pay you when you upload image and when people view your images. You may withdraw money anytime once you hit US$30, payment are sent to your PayPal account, payment will be processed in 7 days!

you get 20 points when you upload an image, you get 1 point everytime you get a UNIQUE visitor viewing your images. Refer your friends and get 50% of their total points all time!

The conversion rate now is US$1 = 3200 FlyPoints

Reply if you have any questions!

SIGNUP NOW AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IMAGEFLY USERNAME, WE WILL GIVE YOU 40,000 POINTS FOR FREE!

http://imagefly.info

i don't have mine yet, is something wrong with my settings?

EDIT: oops just realised you posted 1 min after mine :p

Looks like a really cool image hosting service, ... but how are you going to make all of those payouts once the memberbase gets very large?

jamson, corktheory, Ajax get 40,000 bonus points
xuehen, did you register? i cannot locate the username "xuehen"

alley said:
Looks like a really cool image hosting service, ... but how are you going to make all of those payouts once the memberbase gets very large?
hi,
we are processing the payment manually at the moment, once the memberbase gets larger, you will have an automated way of doing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back