• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Earn CASH by Uploading Images & Referring Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xstorm said:
Hi, i am the owner of Imagefly, we had a great success since we launched our affialliate program, we are hosting 30,000+ images now and one of our member is being paid at the moment.

For those who aren't familiar with Imagefly, we are a Free Image Hosting provider who will pay you when you upload image and when people view your images. You may withdraw money anytime once you hit US$30, payment are sent to your PayPal account, payment will be processed in 7 days!

you get 20 points when you upload an image, you get 1 point everytime you get a UNIQUE visitor viewing your images. Refer your friends and get 50% of their total points all time!

The conversion rate now is US$1 = 3200 FlyPoints

Reply if you have any questions!

SIGNUP NOW AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IMAGEFLY USERNAME, WE WILL GIVE YOU 40,000 POINTS FOR FREE!

http://imagefly.info

Hi I'm from Belgium. I made a site, called infoweb. And I still can't believe your post. Do you mean you offer free web space to me? And I don't have to do anything in return? Not even pay a single amount of money? And how many webspace do I have? Could you please answer these questions?
thank you.

hottweelz said:
this thread gets bigger and bigger with a bunch of new-jacks entering a one line sentence.

My login name is: xxxxx

What a waste

What are you talking about? That's what was asked of us... to enter our username after we join to get 40,000 pts put onto our account...

ajn0116 said:
What are you talking about? That's what was asked of us... to enter our username after we join to get 40,000 pts put onto our account...
What he means is people register after seeing this and post once, simply to get this $12.5 of this guy, its unfair. He posted this becuase fws members support his site early on I'd imagine, not so people can exploit him for all hes worth.

xstorm said:
insane87, skribblez, LinkTetra, anim899, cupid, host4meplease, HoTiX get 40,000 points :)

thx.......i m cupid...i gt my points.......

are there any image hosting offers fr web site publishers...

i m publisher andi have a cartoons site ...hv u gt any offering????

Last edited:
xstorm said:
soon! because we are new!
hello
how you want visitors whether they were 24 hours unique or forever
i am seeing they were not updating only getting few points per day

hmm....

FlyPoints: -4895 whys that?

your domain is also gonna expire soon...

this starts souding like scam, espically because of these, i dont trust services like this fully, whois guard.

nikopa said:
hmm....

FlyPoints: -4895 whys that?

your domain is also gonna expire soon...

this starts souding like scam, espically because of these, i dont trust services like this fully, whois guard.
thanks for reminding the domain is expiring soon..

you get negative points because you uploaded some images which is against our TOS.

It is up to you to trust us or not before anyone get paid, if i tell you we are not scam, you might not believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back