• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dream Computer!

My dream computer changes all the time, because of the rapid development of technology. Hehe I have no imagination

fireshark said:
Bruce - if you're audio crazy you can get lots more crazy equipment. And what happened to liquid cooling? ;)
I know I could've, but I didn't want to spend forever on it.

It still got me an 'A'. :p

Apple PowerMac (Mac Pro???) Intel Core Duo
8gb DDR2 Ram
256mb ATI Radeon Graphics
30" Apple Cinema Display
Bluetooth Keyboard and Mighty Mouse
Canon Digital Rebel (any)

What I have now:

Apple iMac G5 1.8ghz
512mb DDR400 Ram
128mb ATI Radeon 9600 Pro Graphics
17" Integrated Graphics
Apple Keyboard and Logitech Trackball
Canon Powershot S1 IS

Last edited:
hehehe... me again, just updating...

AMD Athlon 5200+
2x800GB HDD
4GB DDR3 RAM
2x512MB ATI Radeon PRO Graphic Cards
3x19" LCD

And just some other normal stuff.....

That reminds me:

New Computer:

-- 933 MHz Pentium III (IBM Tower)
-- About 300 MB RAM
-- ATi Rage 128 Graphics Card
-- Modem v.92
-- Operating System: Windows XP HOME (Finally)
-- Four USB (Two in back, two in front)
-- ESS IBM SoundCard
-- HP DeskJet Printer 3000 Series

urmm... no offense dude, but ur dreaming, not even the worlds best motherboard supports that much RAM! :-|, and a Pentium 3, WTF! are you thinnking, its the year 2006, not 3006!!!

The computers at my school are great.

6ghz P4
4gb of ram
dvd-rw
256mb graphics

and we have 13 of them for vis-com

and the rest are 3.2ghz with 2 gb of ram and the school has 50 of them

and how the hell does your school afford that?

and you cant buy a 6ghz processor, most Computer geeks can only overclock them up to 4-5ghz....

JesseGraham said:
and how the hell does your school afford that?

and you cant buy a 6ghz processor, most Computer geeks can only overclock them up to 4-5ghz....

You sure about that? My school is broke... but has like 25 (one room) of these computers. (See Image) And has another room full of even BETTER ones of the below...

dellsys12yj.png

iyeru42 said:
You sure about that? My school is broke... but has like 25 (one room) of these computers. (See Image) And has another room full of even BETTER ones of the below...

dellsys12yj.png
Thats only 2.99GHz.. my pc has that..

iyeru42 said:
but has like 25 (one room) of these computers.
My school has a couple hundred of those boxes (OptiPlex GX260s actually, 2.4GHz w/ 512MB RAM, but close enough), and they suck royal ---. They're too slow to do anything on, and it doesn't help that they're paired with 17" CRTs that can't do anything better than 1024x768 @ 60Hz. Ugh.

At least we have one newer lab and the library has decent boxes (3.2GHz w/ 1.5GB RAM and 19" LCDs).

Bruce said:
My school has a couple hundred of those boxes (OptiPlex GX260s actually, 2.4GHz w/ 512MB RAM, but close enough), and they suck royal ---. They're too slow to do anything on, and it doesn't help that they're paired with 17" CRTs that can't do anything better than 1024x768 @ 60Hz. Ugh.

At least we have one newer lab and the library has decent boxes (3.2GHz w/ 1.5GB RAM and 19" LCDs).

Yeah well, CRTs have a longer life than LCD's you know. But as you said, they kinda suck arse. Also, I think they should use more of the newer yet squarier versions of these computers... they're alot faster and COME WITH LCDs... but still suck arse.

All of the newer boxes at my school are MPC (Micron) now, rather than Dell. They're actually pretty decent.

my schools library pcs a ACER i think, they are pretty good.... and i still have a 17" CRT :p

Thinking of upgrading to a 21" LCD :p

When i get some more money~

My dream pc:
10000000 TB HDS
10000000 TB RAM
10THz
10000000 TB internet connection!

Garfield+ said:
My dream pc:
10000000 TB HDS
10000000 TB RAM
10THz
10000000 TB internet connection!

i think your kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, Might be able to get one like that :-D

Ahh my next computer WILL BE a Mac. Probably a MacBook Pro or the PowerMac type model they release with Intel Core Duo in the future. Yea.

Back