• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DOS prompt

Originally posted by trenzterra
you'll never know... maybe your keyboard only works on Windows?
Now you've got it. But it only concerns one key. And it's obviously nothing wrong with the key itself since it works in Windows.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Yes, back when Microsoft still had support for this OS.
but i remember Microsoft saying that Windows 98 comes with a new feature called Windows Update or something like that?

I'm probably mistaken. Who cares? There shouldn't be any update for Windows 95 anyways, other than RC2.

It's easy! (I mean, if this works, it's easy. If not....)

Go to your windows directory. Scroll down to the file 'Command.com'. Right click on it and choose properties. Go to the Misc tab. At the bottom, there is a section called 'Windows Shortcut Keys. If the Alt-Enter checkbox isn't checked, check it. If it is checked, you've got a problem.

These are the steps for Win98, the steps for Win95 might be slightly different, I can't remember. It should be the same, but who knows?

:cry2: Everything checked....
Cool anyway. I wasn't aware of those settings. Thanks for that. :)

Back