• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DOS prompt

meow

Rebutted, enshrined
NLC
HTF do I get it back from full screen to a normal window without closing it? :confused:

:rolleyes:
There are no button when you are in full screen. I can minimize it with Alt+Tab but I want to go back to a normal promt window.

hmm i think at some program its not possible to make that

what abou e+x+i+t+enter ? :p

Yes, exit works but I don't want to close it and lose the information. I just want to toggle between normal window and full screen. :crysad:

r u joking me? Sure, I can make one but what do you want to see? In what state do you want it? :confused:

BTW I think you were right. I found ALT + ENTER mentioned at several DOS sites. I'm beginning to suspect it's my keyboard. A couple of other key combinations doesn't work anymore for me in DOS (but does in Windows) and they involve ALT. Very strange.

THEN HOW COME MY ALT KEY DOESN'T WORK IN DOS WHEN IT DOES IN WINDOWS??? :mad:

Last edited:
It used to work, silly. :devious2:
I mean, if it's broke it wouldn't work in windows either. I bet it's in some damn' configuration file somewhere. HELP ME! :eek:

How long since you downloaded updates?

Maybe take the Alt key off to see there is no cockroach or something under it :p

Edited typo :eek:

Last edited:
Updates for Windows 95? Yeah. Right. :biggrin2:

There is no guck and if that was the problem it would work at all. :crysad:

Back