• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Syngenetic,

That does prove it so thanks for those details, I would recommend next time talking to the staff before ordering. I can say this from experience, and actually doing it, being logged into the live chat, however been afk or meant to log out, this will show as people are online yet you only get an busy message when using it.

Never trust an image for live chat.

he just sounds like a childish baby whining in the chat... you get what you pay for.

This is rather unfortunate, i would have to disagree with you here. A client no matter what the rate that they pay per month still deserves quality and professional support. I dont know about other hosts around here but when a client asks for a refund we issue the refund immediately with no wait time on the amount. Seems the accused host cant defend their actions whatsoever. Just refund the gentlemen his money thats all he wants.

Well Syngenetic,

That does prove it so thanks for those details, I would recommend next time talking to the staff before ordering. I can say this from experience, and actually doing it, being logged into the live chat, however been afk or meant to log out, this will show as people are online yet you only get an busy message when using it.

Never trust an image for live chat.

Thanks for the warn! I'll start using the search function before I actually go for an host.

Wow, I was about to purchase one of their plan. Well, not any more. Thanks Syngenetic.

No problem..

Hey Syngenetic,before buying hosting from a comapny,do a whois,google the company,talk with the admin if possible.

Wow Syngentic I offer to issue you a refund and this is what you are going to do. Well hear this read the TOS and that refund you was going to be issued has now disappeared.

Wow Syngentic I offer to issue you a refund and this is what you are going to do. Well hear this read the TOS and that refund you was going to be issued has now disappeared.

Nice attitude for a web host. Just deciding to not allow a refund because of the client posting a thread?

Nice attitude for a web host. Just deciding to not allow a refund because of the client posting a thread?

Dan i would have to agree with you on this one my friend, if that doesnt spell guilt i dont know what does. Maleek i gave you a negative rep for this one. This is a really poor attitude to have with your clients..and you have to remember we're not the only ones viewing this information its potential clients as well.

just like your chances of ever becoming a money making host! don't spit in my big mac when you start your next job

Wow. I've never seen a host, well, free hosts perhaps, act like that. Pathetic. Childish. I would never say that. Well - at least he shows his true colours, AKA, STAY AWAY! ;)

It's alright :). Maybe if you didn't make excuses and paid me earlier.. I would've never did this. All I have to say is, good luck getting customers.

Guys, Guys...

Check out...
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2187068

Maleek is warning!

Ah - that Maleek, sheesh, explains some of the behaviour - as in no clue what they are doing :tired2:

Just give the guy his money back and let him find a host (I only use the word to simplify) that doesn't act that way.

You got a -1 from me too for your behaviour. :devious2:

Be carefull of packages like the one you paid $3 for - even the transfer if it's not oversold (cough - yeh right) and a 2000G transfer server makes it $50/month for the server in total (take off licenses at approx $30/month) a rip with yearly paid available??? Proxies, shell, god only knows what else.
Storage (MB) 5,000
Bandwidth (MB) 75,000
Your own domain name Yes
CGI/SSH/SHELL Access Yes
PHP5 support Yes
Proxy Sites Allowed Yes
FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL & PostGre databases Unlimited
POP3/IMAP email accounts Unlimited
Addon/Parked/Subdomains Unlimited
cPanel and Fantastico! Yes
Monthly Price $3.00

Syngenetic do you need this amount really?
If not I can 'lend' you an account free (not with that spec and no shell access) till you get your PayPal resolution through and it will give you a bit of time to find a new host.

Last edited:
Syngenetic do you need this amount really?
If not I can 'lend' you an account free (not with that spec and no shell access) till you get your PayPal resolution through and it will give you a bit of time to find a new host.

It's okay :). One of my best friends are letting me use there server. But as for the plan... I always go for the smallest and upgrade after I see if there server is good or not.

It's okay :). One of my best friends are letting me use there server. But as for the plan... I always go for the smallest and upgrade after I see if there server is good or not.

Glad you had a backup for this - still it's hardly the 'smallest' :lol:

Good on your friend :evilb: Maybe they could do with the $3 and let you live there :idea: (hosting that is) is it just that your friends server isn't as 'quick/good' - as it's all relative :)

Maybe FreeWebSpace should implement some more membership rules, for some Online Ethics **Glances in Maleek's Direction** **cough cough**

lol its in his TOS that if you say something bad about his company, you cannot get a refund. I've dealt with him before... once you start asking for refunds he starts being a bitch. Ever since then i've made it my personal policy to issue refunds immediately, knowing how it feels.

Refusing to give a refund because of a review is no excuse. People should also be more careful when choosing a host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back