• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syngenetic

Alright, the person Maleek..who I got my hosting from is in this forum. There hosting sucks very bad! It goes down about 5 hours everyday. So last week I went to him and asked him for a refund. He told me that I would get it by next week, and I still havn't. So I was talking to him just now and this is what happened:

You are now chatting with Maleek Somersall (Support)

Maleek Somersall: Hello, My name is Maleek how may I help?
Karim Ali: Hello, Maleek
Karim Ali: I ordered my hosting cancelation earlier last week.. and still havn't got my refund.
Maleek Somersall: Ok, I understand but I am sure the owner of HostYours will contact you because if you didn't know HostYours was bought out buy someone else.
Karim Ali: ...
Karim Ali: you guys are so playing with your customers!
Karim Ali: Sorry but I am filing a complaint
Karim Ali: I bought the hosting from you.
Karim Ali: and you told me that you'd give it back.
Maleek Somersall: Alright, No Problem.

Maleek Somersall has left the chat conversation
Click Here to Leave a Message

Maleek Somersall: Have a nice day
Karim Ali: If you aren't the staff.. then get off

I've searched around and found many people having problem with this host, I don't recommened them at all. I am going to report this to paypal.

PS: There stupid site - http://hostyours.net/index.php

you did go a little overboard in the chat.

Not really, the client has not gone over board by stating he would be reporting him..

If the service was in fact down then he has the right to want a refund and get help or at least directed were to go.

Instead the company guy leaves the chat well the client is still on the live chat. NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Not really, the client has not gone over board by stating he would be reporting him..

If the service was in fact down then he has the right to want a refund and get help or at least directed were to go.

Instead the company guy leaves the chat well the client is still on the live chat. NOT PROFESSIONAL.

I agree with you 100% there.
If the "Support" guy is on the live chat for the hosting company, then that would indicate to me that he is still the owner or is still working for the company and therefore is obliged to finish out the conversation with the effected client until the client is satisfied that the chat is over. You do not just leave a client hanging there with no answers.

How can it be the Live Support guy fault how do you know he doesn't have a problem with his internet services and if they read the TOS it says all he needs to know in limitations and liability.

Maleek, don't you mean your fault, not the guys fault?

Karim Ali: ...
Karim Ali: you guys are so playing with your customers!
Karim Ali: Sorry but I am filing a complaint
Karim Ali: I bought the hosting from you.
Karim Ali: and you told me that you'd give it back.
Maleek Somersall: Alright, No Problem.

Maleek Somersall has left the chat conversation

Click Here to Leave a Message

Clearly this shows you didn't ISP timeout, you actually Left The Chat (LTC, he-he).

It means you are trying to lie Syngenetic, be careful what you say.

Not true Maleek, He had just changed to another server, his DNS records not being shown is because of two things the private registration as well as downtime being to much to be able to cache the site at an old host.

Syngenetic, send Jan a copy of the invoice paid to Maleek, showing that you in fact were a client.

In any means Maleek, your attitude online was very very bad.. and I am sure that you have lost my business, and several others because of your customer service manners.

sign....:cry2:
this is the real world... a lot of bad thing can happen.
We need to ask ourself, am i right?

It means you are trying to lie Syngenetic, be careful what you say.

I rather have you not talk here. I still havn't got my money back. I did contact Paypal.. so you have 20 days to do whatever you want.

When I found out that this host goes down often, my friend has asked me to use his hosting until everything is settled

No worries guys, I have full proof!

Proof #1

hostingyour1yd4.jpg

Proof #2

hostingyour2yl0.jpg

Alright this picture under this text, is when I made a ticket saying the host keep going down and ect. Although I never got an respond back :/

Proof #3

hostingyour3td0.jpg

Last and the best proof.. the chat

Proof #4

hostingyours4by5.jpg

Enjoy..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back