• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic Solutions [split from advertising thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

son_gokou

Hello.
I’m here to tell that Crissic Solution (CS-SKYLAR) host provider is not good.

I’ve posted a topic http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2201210 to look for a host provider with some specs.

Cs-skylar told me crissic solutions could support what I need (as you can see).
I can tell you that cs-skylar is a lier. He said:

"
- Unlimited EVERYTHING
- You can send out UNLIMITED emails!
- ...we haven't the need to limit emails per hour at this point and don't plan on it...
- I wouldn't suspend you for any reason. If you do spam you get warnings, but you don't sound like a person who would use our services to spam.

He lied. I paid for a month and after 18 days my account was suspended for no reason (he said he wouldn’t suspend the account for any reason as you can see too).
All the facts before the payment are in the topic. After the payment cs-skylar turned into a liar. Many people are like this unfortunately.

Before I paid I could use many resources, the host provider was very good, bla bla bla. After I paid cs-skylar doesn’t care about the customer, he doesn’t care what he said because he had already the money. He just created a reason to suspend the account.

Pay attention for that before you choose CRISSIC SOLUTIONS.

Please read the thread in full then if it really bothers you.. I treat my customers with respect, and am not after the money, I am after the satisfaction of my users. He was spamming, My server got blocked from yahoo and hotmail for doing such, so I suspended him -- he has yet to show proof that his "newsletter" wasn't infact spam.

If you think you can get away with things, then lie about it, you are wrong, please doublecheck our TOS for spamming policy; http://crissic.com/tos.html -- you are not exempt from this

If you feel I "stole" your money, and you did nothing wrong, then please do open a dispute with PayPal. You are in the wrong here, not me.

Last edited:
son_gokou, i suggest you stop trashing this guys thread.

Me and skylar have spoken outside of FWS and he has in fact proven to me that you were using his service to spam people. Over 9000 emails a day, the same email each time.

I suggest you admit what you were doing and give him a break, your actions are only going to get you banned in the end.

You may think i am siding with crissic but i can assure you i am not, why would i help keep the reputation of my competitor clean?

Skylar, i suggest you report his and my post and request they are removed. Im sure a mod would be nice enough to do so.

If I can get a valid mailing list from Son_goku giving proof that he was not infact spamming, then I will be more than happy to unsuspend his account and provide him with a free month of hosting. It is up to him to prove that he was not spamming though, and until then he will remain suspended.

Simply sending mass email isn't always spam, I know it can sometimes appear to be. When you see the load is high on the server, and the source, sometimes it's easily overlooked that perhaps this is a legit mailing list. I suggest looking over the content and giving this person a refund if it's just the fact that you don't want to host a high volume list (or your servers cannot support it)

Simply sending mass email isn't always spam, I know it can sometimes appear to be. When you see the load is high on the server, and the source, sometimes it's easily overlooked that perhaps this is a legit mailing list. I suggest looking over the content and giving this person a refund if it's just the fact that you don't want to host a high volume list (or your servers cannot support it)

It was spam, and he never complied to what the TOS states. All he had to do was provide me with a valid list of subscriptors and how they went about doing so, then it would have been fine. The fact that he sends out the exact same email, that wasn't in any way related to any of his websites, is a little bit discerning. The email goes out to the same people over and over, and it is always related to something that I know for a fact that is not related whatsoever to his website(s) and their operations.

I asked for proof, he never gave me it. Which leads me to he was sending out spam.

Also if it wasn't spam, then why would HotMail and Yahoo have blocked my server's IP from sending emails to them?

My TOS States about spamming:
Crissic Solutions prohibits its users from sending unsolicited e-mail messages (“spamming”), including, but not limited to: Posting the same, or similar, messages to one or more Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or lists; Posting any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group, or list articles which are off-topic or otherwise violate the rules of the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list; Sending unsolicited e-mail, including commercial advertisements and informational announcements to Internet users, or any unsolicited e-mail that could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints; Using e-mail to engage in harassment, whether through language, frequency or messages. Continuing to send someone e-mail after being asked to stop is considered harassment; Sending e-mail with falsified or obscured header or information designed to hinder the identification of the location of what is advertised; Collecting replies to either (i) unsolicited e-mail messages or (ii) messages that were either sent through another provider which violate these rules or those of the other provider. Crissic Solutions allows only COI (Closed-Loop Opt-In) mailing lists. More information on COI can be found here. Users who send bulk e-mail to “opt-in” list must have a method of confirming or verifying subscriptions and be able to show evidence of subscriptions for users who complain about unsolicited e-mail. The Company’s receipt of complaints from Internet users related to e-mails received due to users use of “opt in” list shall be a violation of this AUP.

Simply sending mass email isn't always spam
Yes aree with you here, but free mail services like yahoo can ban the Ips or web hosting because of bulk email sending. And offering such option web hosting company must be ready for the troubles solvinf I have metoied above.

Can I request that this thread get locked? The starter of the thread hasn't come back since the insident (Clearly proving he was in the wrong no?)

Im glad I found this thread before spending my money..I have a list of about 60,000 emails of which have all come by legitimate means. I work within the music industry and need to mail these contacts that have provided me with their email addresses on at least a weekly basis and thought it would be great to host my list on crissic solutions servers after reviewing the original response to son gokous thread.

I remember reading the replies from skylar and thinking Wow thats customer service right there! I remember him clearly replying saying that if you did get Spam complaints, you would get a warning before getting suspended etc etc etc etc, but by what is clearly posted here, I can see that is not the case.

Next

I have a list of about 60,000 emails of which have all come by legitimate means
Unless all 60,000 know you have their email and want you sending them emails, its still spam.

Skylar wouldn't have suspended a user without a valid reason. He's a very ethical person, and wouldn't do that. Skylar isn't in it for the money, and that's very easy to see. Since I have access to his WHMCS for support work, I can honestly tell you that he treats each user with respect and honesty.

If a user is sending bulk email, the content isn't related to the site, and they don't have a way of verifying subscriptions, they should be suspended. It's very hard to deal with hotmail/msn/aol and I completely agree with his decision.

I have to say that I too agree with Skylar on this.
It is very true that dealing with Hotmail, MSN, AOL etc is a complete and utter nightmare. I know as I had enough dealings with them in the past over spammers. And, the fact that the large majority of hosting clients would use those services to receive and send support emails etc, it is best to keep on their whitelists.

I'm not sure about the validity of Crissic Solutions. I recently got IMed by MSN from a person named Skylar claiming he works at Crissic Solutions, offering me 50% off of webhosting. He seemed like he was under 18, maybe 13-16 and didn't seem to speak English too well. When asked about the company, he did tell me it wasn't a real, registered company.

Thats from WebHostingTalk.com

MyIS, what's the URL to the post? For all we know you could be faking it, and from the impression you give off, I'd laugh if it weren't real. Your constantly digging at Skylar, and I find it apauling.

Ok I'll admit now, I've taken over from the ex as now Vice President of Crissic Solutions, and I am sick to death of people saying crap about the company, whether it be on WHT, or here, or anywhere else. I can safely say Skylar is a genuine person, and trusted!

I'd like to say if anyone has a problem with Crissic Solutions, they can personally talk to me about it, and I will do my best to deal with it as a staff member for Crissic Solutions, LLC. I can be contacted through adam[@]crissic.com, and I am willing to deal with anything.

Thanks,
Adam

Can I ask why an old thread was replied to, where MyIS is trying to get at me?

We are a legally registered company, and we have had very few issues with clients, and To be quite frank I do not remember that thread at all.

If you have any personal issues with myself, then you can take it up with myself -- but not by involving a company that I have worked endless hours to improve, create, and ultimately provide the best customer support in myself and my staff's ability. If you have anything against my company for trying its upmost, then I am sorry that you have immoral ethics.

Sure you do, Google your company name, see how many "Crissic Solutions LLC has the worst support and hosting" you can find, I think its along the lines of 100+. The people demand the truth. Your so called very few issues is really high for your "Quality" of a "Company". Such lies must bring shame around you.

And than sending me reputation negatively how that I should f.u.c.k off? Is that the way CEOs act today? VERY mature.

immoral ethics? I have a problem with this picture, where you tell me to Quote: F u c k off. Great way to run a company, trash people. Congrats

6.jpg

Last edited:
Sure you do, Google your company name, see how many "Crissic Solutions LLC has the worst support and hosting" you can find, I think its along the lines of 100+. The people demand the truth. Your so called very few issues is really high for your "Quality" of a "Company". Such lies must bring shame around you.

And than sending me reputation negatively how that I should f.u.c.k off? Is that the way CEOs act today? VERY mature.

immoral ethics? I have a problem with this picture:

6.jpg

You might want to check this on your part too. You've only got 61 posts and yet you've got a negative rep. Apparently, there's something wrong with your attitude too.

You might want to check this on your part too. You've only got 61 posts and yet you've got a negative rep. Apparently, there's something wrong with your attitude too.

Yes, its called little brats send you bad rep and not filling out a reason. They tell you to ---- off noob. If you don't like the heat of your "Company" being spoke about negatively, than don't run a "Company". The public deserves to know that their host CEO is telling others to "---- off noob". It looks bad on themselves and the company, and the public should be aware before choosing hosts so they get the right one. Respect comes mutual and they already lost mine for their MSN chat last night and this incident.

I'm thinking the top three blanked out reps are negative reps as well?

And, I googled Crissic Solutions LLC and I haven't seen any negative reviews yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back