• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic Solutions [split from advertising thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the top three blanked out reps are negative reps as well?

Ohh Yes, From Him and his "Staff", I just blanked them out because I wanted to prove something on one rep. I forgot to blank out the other one. Four are from him and his "Staff" swearing with vulgar.

Ohh Yes, From Him and his "Staff", I just blanked them out because I wanted to prove something on one rep. I forgot to blank out the other one. Four are from him and his "Staff" swearing with vulgar.

1. You are flaming him while accusing him of wrongdoings without proof.
2. You are also defaming a company by doing so.

1. Picture is proof, so is google
2. No 16 year old kid runs a company. I don't care if his mommy registered it, your not a legal CEO unless your 18.
3. Its called freedom of speech. Deal with it.

Well unblank them and just censor the vulgarities.

And anyone can start and run their company. It doesn't matter if someone's a "Legal CEO" or not. What matters is whether or not the person can make the company a success.

And I assume you're over 18 and you're not acting very maturely.

If it's called freedom of speech, you deal with it.
You're flaming his company no matter what way to look at it.
A negative rep on a forum doesn't make him immature, it kind of makes you the immature one for taking it so seriously.

The negative doesn't bother me. It is the fact that he used "---- off noob" in it and not give a real reason or have a cause for it.

His company is a host either way, I wouldn't call it a company, its a hosting toy for himself.

I'm not saying neg rep = immature. Hell, I have a neg rep too from someone who didn't leave his name.

I'm saying that not providing proof + bad attitude = immature

And for the rep thing, I just wanted to see if the blanked out neg reps were for something else other than the claimed "Brats giving me neg reps"

In all honesty now, I think I know who gave me a -rep saying "LITTLE KIDS SUCK"...

but anyway, what's rep? Its just an image! It all comes down to if your trustworthy and honest within yourself and the people you talk to/communicate with.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I haven't given you any negative rep within the last week, because I am unable to do so. It says I have to give rep to others before I can give you any more.

Regardless, I am not immiture enough to say idiotic stuff like that in negative rep. If you want to be the child and accuse me of doing as such, go for it. You keep stating a lot of b-s, with NO proof what-so-ever to prove your case. Let alone, you have never even been a client of mine.

MyIS, perhaps you would feel better if we mail you a box of tissues to cry all the tears that you are holding inside of you?

You are whining because someone left you a bad rep? Get over it. YOU are the one who isn't acting mature. First you bump an old topic with one line, then you whine because you were left a bad rep? Eh.

Leave Skylar and his Company alone or i guarentee you, you will lose all respect and authentisity at FWS

To be honest, he's already lost all of his authenticity. Both Adz and Skylar are respected members of FWS with a respectable company. They are very helpful in support and offer good hosting plans. You seem intent on breaking forum rules and insulting others.

How old are you? From the way you act, I can expect that you're under 18. No need to be hypocritical and bashful towards others. Have you ever hosted a website under Crissic? If yes, please give me a URL and I'll check it out. I highly doubt you have ever used Crissic. Facts and proof are the best of all. Instead of blurring some reps out and saying they are from Crissic staff, prove it. Show us all of your negative rep and let us find out for ourselves whether you are telling the truth or lying to us. I'm not accusing you of lying - I'm just asking to see your basis for your "facts". We call it how we see it and at the moment it doesn't look good.

Facts are win. Propaganda is fail.

Thank You. T^2 He's not legally allowed to enter legally binding contract or sign any doucuments as hes underage. AkA Not a full CEO.

And in the state of Washington, a corporate officer has to legally be over 18. EL BAMO

Although Crissic does "present" himself somewhat professionaly, he is also very quick to call somebody stupid which shows his maturity as a 15 year old boy.

You entered into an invalid contract as the LLC's primary officer. All these people pointing out that you cannot do that are correct - you need to read the statutes and if you really are having that hard of a time understanding how forming a business constitutes a contract, I would suggest that you pay a few hundred dollars and talk to a lawyer instead of debating people on the Internet.

He's not legally allowed to work past 8 pm. He needs a permission slip from his parents simply allowing him to be employed. Washington State has some fairly strict child labor laws

(4) To enter into any legal contractual obligation and to be legally bound thereby to the full extent as any other adult person;

that governs whether he can form an LLC and by the state statutes of Washington State governing what he can and cannot to under age 18, he cannot. His parents, regardless of what is on the LLC, remain legally liable for him until he reaches the age of majority. The LLC technically, since he is a minor, is not legal nor are any contracts that he enters into with any of his clients by extension.

Forming an LLC under 18 through a loophole where the state does not check age doesn't automatically emancipate you or make it legal - it is his responsibility to know the law, and follow it. The very fact that he is not able to agree to the contract the State extended to him and the agreements that are expected of him as an individual due to his age seems to make the company itself illegal - but I'm not a lawyer, I'm just reading the statutes - and they're very clear.

The fact that he can get a bank account as a minor independently is no proof of being able to enter into a contract, as the state law specifically wrote in an exception for that purpose covering only that purpose:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=33.20.040

Last edited:
How can this guy still be arguing that the LLC status makes it legal, when you have to be 18 to legally create an LLC in the state of Washington? This has been clearly cited several times. It's not anything new that someone can apply for an LLC, LPC, S Corp or C Corp status in the United States without the secretary or state verifying the information. Try calling them and asking "It says I have to use the real physical street address of the corporate office, and that I can't use a PO Box, can I use a MailBox Etc. address that looks like a real street?" You know what their response will literally be most of the time? "If we don't know, it doesn't matter". They only care if they have complaints and a reason to suspend or revoke the LLC or Corporate status. They don't ask for or verify age, but for it to be VALID, you must be. Simply because they didn't verify the information needed for it to be a legal entity, doesn't make it one. Try signing any contract that you can't enter into without being at least 18 year of age to make it actually legally binding that doesn't specifically ask for the age to be filled in and see where they might sometimes get you, if you aren't 18+. Some are probably more forgiving than others and some will not be an issue unless it comes up.

As others have said, it will probably never be an issue, provided he runs a business well enough, but it still isn't legal, and thus the business (DBA, LLC or Corporate accounts for merchant services, paypal, or the bank account) also isn't valid, since the LLC is formed illegally. This also defines the act of providing the service and operating as the LLC itself as illegal and the act of hiring and paying employees and entering into contracts. Sure, if the LLC entity itself were legitimate and legal, then yes, it would act as its own entity, but since it can't, everything done is void and non binding. This fact and the fact that this kid wants to view it as a non issue is fine with me, but legally speaking, the facts show it's not legitimate and only goes to prove what some of the people say about the maturity needed to run a real, legitimate business (at least legally speaking). I find this troubling, since what really differentiates the choice to ignore the legal aspects of the business claimed to be ran, compared to the other poor choices that other younger people make that people made examples of).

Of course there's no reason why a teenager can't do just as well as many adults in running a business, which just goes to show how poorly and unqualified many adults are. Reckless methods and lack of common sense know no age. So, while this kid would otherwise have the respect and nod that he might otherwise deserve, the fact that he is viewing this invalid LLC status as a non issue is a problem in and of itself. He said he didn't use his parents with this and did this all on his own, so any alternative assumptions to make this a legal or correct argument regarding the LLC status is incorrect and uninformed. While every other aspect and intention may be above par for all we know, this one aspect is a significant one and the attitude shown by the "owner" of this LLC is what really best illustrates the problem. Had he used his parents to create the LLC and start the business, then no one could have a reason to take issue with it.

Also, I don't mean to be mean about it, but there are clearly more issues here than simply age and this issue which show lack of experience/wisdom, but I recall them entering into service contracts with the likes of VaguHost, and that didn't work out well (for a good reason). This could be argued about what it means, but to me it shows inexperience or simply being reckless in that regard as well (for they didn't even have a site nor could they act professionally (Vagu, that is), and had information offered that they were a scam the entire time, but it was all about price for CS. I'm not suggesting CS was just being cheap and definitely not to suggest they are a fraud like VaguHost was, but this just goes to show a very recent event that proves that maturity and experience do play a role in this industry. I'm unsure what qualifies as doing well to some people, but it's more than just numbers and age will always play a role. You get two people; One a smart, experienced 30 year old and one is a smart, experienced 15 year old, which is almost automatically a better choice? Now, look at them both in 5 or 10 more years, the choice is much more difficult outright.

Only with age do you gain wisdom (you don't get smarter, you only gain experience, skills, wisdom, and so on), and do to this, there's no possible way to rationally argue the age factor being important in business with someone that thus far lacks that wisdom. The fact that you add onto the arrogance to dismiss the legal issues involved with this by simply claiming an LLC is a separate entity (which it is), is not enough when you're not legally old enough to form it. Either a legal adult is involved, or there's some type of emancipation aspect, and I believe it would behoove the CS "owner" to clarify, or otherwise simply admit that there might have been a mistake in understanding the laws (no one would fault him there) and simply take the proper steps to go about obtaining a legal and valid LLC or Corp status. Then, who could argue? From there, you learn from experience and gain that wisdom.

Arguing semantics and going in circles is not the best route to take in my opinion. For anyone confused about this reply of mine or that doesn't agree, I can only suggest you re-read the thread, follow the links posted and the information cited for the State of Washington and do even a small amount of research. As others have suggested, if you're unsure and this is relevant to you, feel free and, in fact, encouraged, to seek the assistance of a qualified business attorney in your state. Point being, I would just suggest remedying the issue, instead of being stubborn and just thinking because you [think] you understand the legalities, that these assumptions will protect you or provide you any credibility. Why do that to yourself or your business? Do the right thing if you want to impress positive feedback upon the viewers of this thread. This should be something any ethical business owner will want to do, it would only be a good idea and a good thing, and from there everyone can only wish you the best. The last thing you want, is a legal issue, only to find out the hard way that your LLC protection doesn't exist because it was never legally formed by a legal aged person. If you would rather take that risk due to arrogance, then you've only supported the claims that people make about minors running illegitimate businesses.

Speaks for it self

We may one day be your boss, whether you like it or not; we are the leaders in the internet right now.

Sure you are/will be Skylar, and Im bill gates.

Last edited:
You kids can all go outside in the fresh air to play now. This is not your playground here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back