• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

yay the system looks wonderful..
err.. are you planning to also have a user panel?
like clients can submit support tickets?
that would be a wonderful addition..
:)
It would be a wonderful addition, i've got a mindmap of what i'm going to be including for the next couple of versions. With my progress so far, it may be slow and steady. I've had an awful lot to cope with.

It would be a wonderful addition, i've got a mindmap of what i'm going to be including for the next couple of versions. With my progress so far, it may be slow and steady. I've had an awful lot to cope with.

haha, i feel the same about my CMS. :p

It's just recently been my birthday and I broke my hand at the party. I never feel like doing it when on the pc :p

RC3 Released!

Sorry about the very buggy version of RC2. I've gone through extensive testing with this and got it perfect. So what's fixed:
1) Module System
2) Package in WHM
3) Weird Errors

Anything Added:
1) Cron Job system

Check out our new module documentation located on our website!
Module Documentation

Sorry guys. There's problems with the server it was on. I'll be getting it up ASAP. If you want a copy of it PM me.

Hey, i found this through Google, sounds great. But the sites down, could i catch a copy, please? :cry2:

Jonny`, what is wrong with your server? If you need a sponsor to keep it open, let me know - I know some people who would probably sponsor you.

Back