• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CompleteWebWorks Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is taking my side Mark.
Your site is not the only one that's down. But you are the only one still complaining after the situation had been explained to you.
We are not magicians who can just bring your site back up with the wave of a hand or the cast of a spell. We ALL have to wait until the new Motherboard is installed and the Tech is satisfied that it is all working correctly.

I wasn't complaining, I was replying to what Eclouds was saying.

Oh dear, everyone takes Dan's side of course. I can be as aggressive as I want when my sites are down.

That's not complaining? If not, I would hate to receive a complaint from you to be honest.
The servers will be back up as soon as possible and as soon as the Tech can get it all sorted. No sooner and no later than that.
My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

That's not complaining? If not, I would hate to receive a complaint from you to be honest.
The servers will be back up as soon as possible and as soon as the Tech can get it all sorted. No sooner and no later than that.
My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

No it's not a complaint, I was simply stating that I don't think it reflects poorly on my company to care that I want my entire company to be running again.

I would like mine to be running too but there's no point in me posting threads about it is there? FWS won't fix it.

I would like mine to be running too but there's no point in me posting threads about it is there? FWS won't fix it.

My internet is a bit wacky so sometimes I get blocked from servers or they are down. Also I would not have known how or when the servers would be coming back if I didn't post this thread.

You have my personal email. Also, any common sense would tell you to write down my phone numbers from the main deisehost site when you were joining us.
Also, you have my MSN.

You posted here to start a flame war to be added to the recent GR and Crissic ones.

CompleteWebWorks, DeiseHost and CompleteVPS as a whole is as reliable as you will get. It just so happens that we have a hardware issue like all reliable companies get from time to time.

If you say so. Talking like this in public is going to hurt your business more than having your website down anyways.

You have my personal email. Also, any common sense would tell you to write down my phone numbers from the main deisehost site when you were joining us.
Also, you have my MSN.

You posted here to start a flame war to be added to the recent GR and Crissic ones.

CompleteWebWorks, DeiseHost and CompleteVPS as a whole is as reliable as you will get. It just so happens that we have a hardware issue like all reliable companies get from time to time.

I didn't post here to start a flame war, you have no idea what you're saying Dan. Eclouds, this doesn't involve you, please stop trying to fan the flames any time a host is under fire. I don't have your personal email (I've always contacted you through the ticket system) and you only appear on my MSN when you talk to me for some reason.

Last edited:
The situation was explained to you in my first response to your thread and you are continuously making a big issue of it, as though you are the only priority we have.

Well now this is becoming very interesting. Are you trying to prevent me from expressing my opinion? Do you not live in the US where the first amendment covers the freedom of speech?

You posted this in public thus it is now a public thread. Should you have taken this in private with Dan we wouldn't be here. Personal choices I suppose.

I will keep on posting what I deem is necessary and you are not in any position to tell me what to do and what not to do.

Dan, read my responses. I'm not trying to make this any bigger than it had to be. I'm just responding when people challenge my integrity. Eclouds, you can comment as much as you want, but I don't think you should take the opportunity to kick a host when they are down. I remember when FWS had some respect. When someone had a website down, people didn't decide to attack the person with the website down who is just the victim.

I actually I live in Canada where the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms protects freedom of speech. I really don't understand why exactly people are bashing me.

I didn't attack you. You attacked yourself. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings ;)

Nobody is bashing you. We are telling you that your attitude is not necessary and reflects poorly on your company. If you don't like what I am saying, don't read it.

Good day to you.

Nobody is bashing you.
The only thing you did wrong in my books was post your first comment in this thread with the attitude you used calling CWW an unreliable host without reading or hearing facts.

Nobody is bashing you.
The only thing you did wrong in my books was post your first comment in this thread with the attitude you used calling CWW an unreliable host without reading or hearing facts.

Fair enough.

I don't get it....I think Mark (it is Mark isn't it?) had every right to start this thread. And from what I can...I'm at a loss as to where the flaming comments are coming from? He didn't really say anything of that sort...albeit the first post was a little rough. And now Dan's getting all worked up and defensive..and Eclouds is in the argument...:S what's the world coming to?!

Dan, I don't think the OP is pushing the topic...he is simply concerned..and sure you explained the situation to him in the first place but it's his right to make a big deal out of it. That edge in your voice, Dan, is like a sword and it cuts right through people. I have up most respect for you (you were the one that helped me get started in this after all!) but I think your a little quick this time getting too defensive, for a lack of better word.

Heh, easy on the -rep buttons / forum warnings :p

I don't get it....I think Mark (it is Mark isn't it?) had every right to start this thread. And from what I can...I'm at a loss as to where the flaming comments are coming from? He didn't really say anything of that sort...albeit the first post was a little rough. And now Dan's getting all worked up and defensive..and Eclouds is in the argument...:S what's the world coming to?!

Dan, I don't think the OP is pushing the topic...he is simply concerned..and sure you explained the situation to him in the first place but it's his right to make a big deal out of it. That edge in your voice, Dan, is like a sword and it cuts right through people. I have up most respect for you (you were the one that helped me get started in this after all!) but I think your a little quick this time getting too defensive, for a lack of better word.

Heh, easy on the -rep buttons / forum warnings :p

I'll be the first to admit that the language in the first post was uncalled for, but I don't think I was making a big deal or arguing over it getting done. Thanks for the support.

Tang,

The thing is, It is not my fault or my services fault that the server is down. It's a hardware issue. And it's being worked on.
All Mark had to do is contact me and say "Why is my site down" or even post here and say "Why is CompleteWebWorks down?" instead of jumping the gun and predicting that we are an unreliable service and "what the ---- is going on" etc.

Then continuously complaining about how it is hurting his company to be offline. It is hurting more companies than his and I am sure his own servers have a guaranteed 100% uptime?

Tang,

The thing is, It is not my fault or my services fault that the server is down. It's a hardware issue. And it's being worked on.
All Mark had to do is contact me and say "Why is my site down" or even post here and say "Why is CompleteWebWorks down?" instead of jumping the gun and predicting that we are an unreliable service and "what the ---- is going on" etc.

Then continuously complaining about how it is hurting his company to be offline. It is hurting more companies than his and I am sure his own servers have a guaranteed 100% uptime?

I just wanted to put the most important site of mine into the hands of someone who dedicates hours a day ensuring the server is online and functioning properly. I wasn't continuously complaining, I was defending myself when eclods posted comments about me. I was making jokes about it before he came and posted.

And I do work hard to ensure my services are reliable. But when a hardware fails at the datacenter then it's out of my hands.

I understand Dan. I think we all know how much of an headache it is when your server goes down and you can't do anything about it. And I trust that you are doing everything you can. Server hardware failures happen. Life's not fair :p

Anyways, I think you (Dan) were just under a little bit too much stress over this and stuff; it showed in your posts that's all.

Hope this gets resolved! Have a good one.

Regards,

Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back